Official Women's Division Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should check out what boxers earn on the Las Vegas cards, an undefeated top 15 middleweight guy on $25k - which is about the same as Aldrich got for her win in Auckland. Hardy said that her Bellator purse was the biggest she'd ever earned and she sells a ton of tickets. Sherdog looks at the Mayweathers and think the UFC guys are underpaid but they need to look lower down the cards, a lot of boxers would be happy to take home that minimum Reebok 2500, never mind 10/10

People should check out what boxers earn on the Las Vegas cards, an undefeated top 15 middleweight guy on $25k - which is about the same as Aldrich got for her win in Auckland. Hardy said that her Bellator purse was the biggest she'd ever earned and she sells a ton of tickets. Sherdog looks at the Mayweathers and think the UFC guys are underpaid but they need to look lower down the cards, a lot of boxers would be happy to take home that minimum Reebok 2500, never mind 10/10

Do you really think your average sherdog "alpha" male will let the facts get in the way of his crying like a little girl?

20664893_1655202861197208_3140925958046361164_n.jpg

Italian Kickboxer Gloria Peritore made her MMA debut on July 8th beating Claudia Archir by 1st round Rear-Naked Choke. Peritore has fought for Bellator before and is 8-2 as a pro kickboxer. Not sure what her ceiling is or if she's interested in moving towards MMA full time, but at 28 she still has time to be an interesting Flyweight prospect.

In other news Sarah Kaufman stated she has a fight upcoming. Let us hope it's Bellator, Invicta, or the UFC.

Road FC 41/Young Guns 35 results:
Tomo Maesawa defeats Ye Ji Lee by Majority Decision
Yu Ri Shim deats Hyun Joo Baek by submission (rear naked choke) rd 2

Please put anything Gabi related in spoiler tags please and thank you. :)

LOL and here I was thinking this was my safe haven to escape any mention of Conor McGregor ;)

Lets take a second to appreciate your future UFC Womens Flyweight Champion, who wanted to get into the UFC the real way not some reality show, the unbeaten future P4P Queen, Agnieszka Niedwiedz.

Instead of laughing, debate it.
She's unbeaten, looked great in all of her fights
The only reason she's not on TUF is because she doesn't want to be away from her son for all that time

The only thing that isn't a fact about what I said is that she'll be at the top of the female p4p, which is entirely speculation. You don't know, I don't know. All we can do is speculate.

Instead of laughing, debate it.
She's unbeaten, looked great in all of her fights
The only reason she's not on TUF is because she doesn't want to be away from her son for all that time

The only thing that isn't a fact about what I said is that she'll be at the top of the female p4p, which is entirely speculation. You don't know, I don't know. All we can do is speculate.
TUF isn't just a reality show. It's a tournament. Are you really trying to say that waiting around hoping the UFC signs you is more "real" than going and fighting several times over the course of six weeks, and proving yourself?

For sure it's legit. My wording 100% made it look like I was bashing the show to which I apologise for, my mistake. But, either way she's already said she can't do the show because she's not looking to be away from her son in Poland for so long, which is understandable, the kids real young.
She's rocking a 10-0 record in her early 20's I don't think she needs TUF, maybe that's a better way of putting it than how I put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back