Shannon Knapp at Invicta most likely won't have any
thing to do with her as a result.

If Sarah Moras had bad cardio with Lucie Pudilova it
would not be a surprise do to the fact it looks like she
cuts a few lbs and or she has poor conditioning and
she has been able to hide it till now.

If i remember it right Lucie Pudilova said on her Instagram
back sometime ago that she was looking to drop down
to Flyweight but i guess she changed her mind.

Personally won't be surprised if Rizin or RoadFC picks up Dufresne. With them weigh isn't much of a problem

Personally won't be surprised if Rizin or RoadFC picks up Dufresne. With them weigh isn't much of a problem

Dufresne vs King Reina seems like a must. They can fight at 135, and whoever misses weight by the highest margin gets a bonus.

Just caught up with Moras-Pudilova, fun fight but not impressed with either fighter, Moras conditioning looked awful and Pudilova ground game too, that stand up R1 was unfair & unnecessary and i hope it doesn't turn into a thing, Moras was working. What happened later in the french guy against Northcutt is very different, THAT was *holding*
Sara wants to move up and I wouldn’t be shocked if Lucie moves down. RIP women’s bantamweight
I don't see at all how Pudilova could move down, she's a big girl and at just 23 i think her measures could be out of date, Sarah was definitely undersized at 5'7 there.
It's annoying how Marloes went out having a loss on her record to this weight-missing jobber.
Yeah, i hate that, it's a bout that stinks in her awesome record.

I don't see at all how Pudilova could move down, she's a big girl and at just 23 i think her measures could be out of date, Sarah was definitely undersized at 5'7 there.
It could also be that Pudilova is a legit 5'8 1/2 and modest enough not to round up while Moras' 5'7 is like 5'6 1/2 out of bed, that kind of thing certainly happens lol.

Moras looks totally like a psycho here

Moras_Pudilova_Austin.jpg

Btw, that facing-touch-staredown thing is unnecessary, some people like it though, i get..

opponents-sarah-moras-of-canada-and-lucie-pudilova-of-the-czech-face-picture-id919378244

It could also be that Pudilova is a legit 5'8 1/2 and modest enough not to round up while Moras' 5'7 is like 5'6 1/2 out of bed, that kind of thing certainly happens lol.

Yeah and you're probably being kind. Looked more like a 3" height difference to these untrained eyes.

Moras looks totally like a psycho here

Moras_Pudilova_Austin.jpg

Btw, that facing-touch-staredown thing is unnecessary, some people like it though, i get..

opponents-sarah-moras-of-canada-and-lucie-pudilova-of-the-czech-face-picture-id919378244

She often has that look, seems genuinely humorous too. The face off on video is funny. They started standing too far apart. What's his face (Shelby?) asked them to get closer. Then Pudilova went in hard on her. Post-fight Luke Thomas asked her about it. She said it was 'a misjudging of distance' or something lol.

Just caught up with Moras-Pudilova, fun fight but not impressed with either fighter, Moras conditioning looked awful and Pudilova ground game too, that stand up R1 was unfair & unnecessary and i hope it doesn't turn into a thing, Moras was working. What happened later in the french guy against Northcutt is very different, THAT was *holding*
Yeah, i hate that, it's a bout that stinks in her awesome record.

As fighters I'm not a fan of Moras' style and maybe I'm biased against her seemingly poor conditioning. I feel she's reached her potential. Whereas Pudilova because she's young I feel has more upside if she can significantly improve her ground game. I like her striking, she hits hard. I think because I kind of fan-boyed out on Pudilova I failed to see the ref's mistake near the end of round one. I thought I saw Moras hold the fence and maybe head butt before the call for a stand up. Could be wrong though because of my desire for Pudilova to win, lol. Agree Pudilova can't or shouldn't try to move down. She's thin enough already.

As fighters I'm not a fan of Moras' style and maybe I'm biased against her seemingly poor conditioning. I feel she's reached her potential. Whereas Pudilova because she's young I feel has more upside if she can significantly improve her ground game. I like her striking, she hits hard. I think because I kind of fan-boyed out on Pudilova I failed to see the ref's mistake near the end of round one. I thought I saw Moras hold the fence and maybe head butt before the call for a stand up. Could be wrong though because of my desire for Pudilova to win, lol. Agree Pudilova can't or shouldn't try to move down. She's thin enough already.
I think a headbutt happened, not intentional, but that's not a reason to stand up the fighters, it should happen only if the fighter in the most dominant position is not working his way up to search for finishing GNP or a submission, and she was still trying set ups

Should i watch Pudilova-Kim? Never saw it

I think a headbutt happened, not intentional, but that's not a reason to stand up the fighters, it should happen only if the fighter in the most dominant position is not working his way up to search for finishing GNP or a submission, and she was still trying set ups

Should i watch Pudilova-Kim? Never saw it

Not necessary, imo. Unanimous decision, nothing too spectacular. I enjoyed it though.

Honestly, Moras just screams "lack of discipline" to me. Pudlova should stay where she is at. The division is getting smaller.

Honestly, Moras just screams "lack of discipline" to me. Pudlova should stay where she is at. The division is getting smaller.

Agree. I thought it was an entertaining fight and the better fighter won. Have you seen it yet? There's something about Pudilova that I like, she seems to have a kind of cold blooded killer instinct. Noticed this especially in her loss to Lansberg and how pissed off she looked after the decision was read. Could be wrong but feel she has potential if she can greatly improve her TDD & grappling. I know that's a big 'if' but she's young so it may be possible. Her fight iq seems miles ahead of some of the others in the division, imo.

Larissa Pacheco, who last fought and suffered a broken arm against DeRandamie the night Joanna took the strawweight belt from Esparza, is making a comeback against Karolline Rosa at WOCS 49 on March 24th. Pacheco is only 23 btw

Last edited:
Agree. I thought it was an entertaining fight and the better fighter won. Have you seen it yet? There's something about Pudilova that I like, she seems to have a kind of cold blooded killer instinct. Noticed this especially in her loss to Lansberg and how pissed off she looked after the decision was read. Could be wrong but feel she has potential if she can greatly improve her TDD & grappling. I know that's a big 'if' but she's young so it may be possible. Her fight iq seems miles ahead of some of the others in the division, imo.

I hope she will get it together. She seems both disciplined and intelligent enough. I hope she is just not one of those to whom a particular discipline escapes them, or is a constant source of struggle. I do not think we need to discuss the Lansberg decision. I like her well enough as well, but, damn.

Hell yeah!

What's the date? How much does it cost to stream live? Any info on where to get it in North America?

March 10th, probably at like 2 am though. Free, but you need a Japanese vpn. I've been using a trialware vpn to stream the K-1 shows on Abema and it's worked fine.

I know the future in Bantamweight at UFC is going to
be Aspen Ladd & Lucie Pudilova since they are in there
early 20s and both have solid records if you discount
Lucie Pudilova having a pair of loses to Lina Lansberg.

Back