Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Conspiracy theories first pls?

I have very compelling evidence which will conclusively prove Redacted Redacted. He/she even went so far as to Redacted the Redacted Redacted Redacted. I expect Redacted will Redacted within the next 5-15 Redacted. Hopefully you can Redacted before Redacted Redacted.

Found my account I created many eons ago. Hopefully I add something positive to the discussion besides my conspiracy theories.

So the Angela Lee vs. Mei Yamaguchi rematch is coming up tomorrow. Who ya got? Will be interesting to see how they have changed relative to each other over the past two years. If I were a bettin' sort I'd put my moolah on Angela though.

Apropos of that, anyone else tried out the new one app? I used it for last weekends card and enjoyed it.

Going with Lee since he won their first match up. Haven't tried the app yet; that's good to hear.

I have very compelling evidence which will conclusively prove Redacted Redacted. He/she even went so far as to Redacted the Redacted Redacted Redacted. I expect Redacted will Redacted within the next 5-15 Redacted. Hopefully you can Redacted before Redacted Redacted.

Outrageous. It's all revealed in the Redacted.

Mei Yamaguchi is great fighter in her own right with a career to be proud of. But she's only gotten older and I think Lee has gotten better. X-Factor is Lee's layoff+recover, but I'd still bet on Lee.

Jarl

I usually found Hill's fights boring and she complains too much, so..
Dern is rightfully ahead of her :rolleyes: :p

For those old school fans here is what Molly Helsel is up to now

Mei Yamaguchi is great fighter in her own right with a career to be proud of. But she's only gotten older and I think Lee has gotten better. X-Factor is Lee's layoff+recover, but I'd still bet on Lee.

Jarl

Pretty much my feelings exactly.

Speaking of conspiracies...

What is she talking about beat #14? Didn't she lose to Ansaroff? Also she is right she has fought top competition...and lost to them all. Instead of complaining about her place in the rankings, she needs to start winning some fights that matter.

Pretty much my feelings exactly.

What is she talking about beat #14? Didn't she lose to Ansaroff? Also she is right she has fought to competition...and lost to them all. Instead of complaining about her place in the rankings, she needs to start winning some fights that matter.

She complains a lot.

I'm guessing she means she felt she was robbed? Ansaroff clearly won that fight. I'm not surprised at Dern making the rankings beating Yoder and Cooper, this is gonna be Calvillo all over again.

Also can we just talk about how incredibly deep that top six is? God I'd be excited for any matchup between Andrade, Gadelha, Kowalkiewicz, Esparza, Jedrzejczyk and Torres. It'll be interesting to see how Zhang and Souza factor in once they debut, and obviously prospects like Grasso, Kondo, Viana, Aldrich, Kassem, Yan, Ansaroff and Suarez.

Last edited:
I'm guessing she means she felt she was robbed? Ansaroff clearly won that fight. I'm not surprised at Dern making the rankings beating Yoder and Cooper, this is gonna be Calvillo all over again.

Hill explained that she was referring to her victory over Moroz who was 14 when they met.

Speaking of conspiracies...

I will never understand why fighters get so bent out of shape for ranking if its not top 5. It really means nothing. The UFC will match make what they want regardless of ranking and they will pay you what they think you are worth regardless of rankings. Ranking are just a mash up of media members opinions on a top 15. We all know 95% of them don't know much about MMA. So why get angry?

Free & legal youtube stream for One, live now.

After watching all the videos yall posted I find it incredibly hard to root against V.V Mei so I'm going with Yamaguchi for the upset here.

I will never understand why fighters get so bent out of shape for ranking if its not top 5. It really means nothing. The UFC will match make what they want regardless of ranking and they will pay you what they think you are worth regardless of rankings. Ranking are just a mash up of media members opinions on a top 15. We all know 95% of them don't know much about MMA. So why get angry?
I kind of thought that whole thing was more about angling for a fight with Dern, than anything else.

Free & legal youtube stream for One, live now.

Oo! Thanks a bunch, I had completely forgotten that this is early evenin my timezone and just got lawn moved, cracked open a brew and noticed your post. Right when Lee's fight is coming up :)

Hope this is a good un!!

Back