Cindy Dandois
Pam Sorensen
Zarah Fairn
Roberta Paim
Jessy Miele
Faith Van Fuin
Larissa Pacheco
Sarah Patterson

But yeah, they kind of have to take Cindy and at this point it's almost hard seeing a scenario where she doesn't win the whole thing.

Ideally, I would want Zarah Fairn to win. She's a big woman who has decent striking.

Last edited:
Looks like there might be some big changes coming. It looks like ESPN decided to buy more of the UFC media rights. This might have big implications regarding the 105ers. Previously they were rumored to bring them in due to the increased amount of cards that will need to be filled. With this new offer from ESPN we currently sit at only 30 cards per year. So the 105ers will probably have to hope that the UFC can strike a smaller deal with FOX or another channel for more cards. This would also explain why when the WWE deal with fox broke the new offer from FOX for the UFC was lower than the previous offer. The new lower offer probably reflected the value they have on the remaining shows.

Edit: It looks like they added more info. The UFC and FOX relationship seems like its done and the remaining shows will just be 12 PPVs and possibly a few FightPass shows. I am not sure if we will still see 105ers coming now.

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/esp...ching-1-5-billion-value-exclusive-1202819447/

Last edited:
Anyone got any idea on who made it to the next round of casting? We usually have some leaks by now but I see nothing. I guess interest is not that high for the 145 TUF.

I would want the cast to be
Cindy Dandois
Pam Sorensen
Zarah Fairn
Roberta Paim
Jessy Miele
Faith Van Fuin
Larissa Pacheco
Sarah Patterson

But yeah, they kind of have to take Cindy and at this point it's almost hard seeing a scenario where she doesn't win the whole thing.

Ideally, I would want Zarah Fairn to win. She's a big woman who has decent striking.
I just saw Jessy Miele fight. Her punches are marginally less spastic than Dandois. She also lost to the legendary Peggy Morgan.

Last edited:
Anyone got any idea on who made it to the next round of casting? We usually have some leaks by now but I see nothing. I guess interest is not that high for the 145 TUF.
I read in some fighter's twitter that only 20~ or so fighters made the cut after they showcased their grappling/striking, didn't found anything about WHO, but i think it's fair to assume that all fighters present at the dinner with Cyborg went, at least, to the interviews..

In case anyone missed it, with Roy Nelson off the card Jackson vs Yankova has indeed been bumped up to the main card of Bellator 200. It will be tape delayed Friday night, so beware spoilers if you want to watch it "live".

Is it in poor taste to say she can't make 145? Like is she old enough for me to make that joke and not be a terrible person?

Update: She's apparently 12 now so my moral compass says I can indeed make this joke

If you didn't, I was going to anyway. haha.

Saw some people listing that Genah Fabian was at the tryouts, but haven't seen her in any pictures/vids. Maybe people assuming Zoila came with her?

If she is there, a Malecki/Fabian/Zarah Fairn/Kaitlin Young four person kickbox tournament is perfectly ok.

Saw some people listing that Genah Fabian was at the tryouts, but haven't seen her in any pictures/vids. Maybe people assuming Zoila came with her?

If she is there, a Malecki/Fabian/Zarah Fairn/Kaitlin Young four person kickbox tournament is perfectly ok.
Afaik Genah is under contract with bellator.

Gomes and Kelly Clayton is who I saw so far who DIDN'T make.

Those who did make it are asked not to say anything so the UFC can announce it. Pretty much process of elimination now. If a fighter on that list physically says they are out, or gets a fight in the next few weeks we know they are out of the running.

I will say of Pannie drops out of her fight in a few weeks she is probably in.

In case anyone missed it, with Roy Nelson off the card Jackson vs Yankova has indeed been bumped up to the main card of Bellator 200. It will be tape delayed Friday night, so beware spoilers if you want to watch it "live".
Man am I glad I was able to sell my tickets before the nelson fight was called off.

Did a quick social media check and Audrew Drew claims she has made it past the rounds yesterday and has been invited to do a photoshoot today. If this means she is on the show or an alternate not sure, but wasn't supposed to post she made it this far.

Looking like Isis Verbeek will be on the next Invicta card

Did a quick social media check and Audrew Drew claims she has made it past the rounds yesterday and has been invited to do a photoshoot today. If this means she is on the show or an alternate not sure, but wasn't supposed to post she made it this far.
Do you think they will have 16 fight to get into the house? Also, that means they're disregarding the experience rule. She's only 1-0

Do you think they will have 16 fight to get into the house? Also, that means they're disregarding the experience rule. She's only 1-0

Will it surprise you if the UFC ignores a rule when it suits them?

The are doing heavyweights as well so it will be 8 featherweights and 8 heavyweights. They usually have two alternates ready so I assume Drew maybe one of them.

inally was. Jacobson fight. Very good fight, highlky recommended if you have Fight Pass (and who here doesn't?)

Review video forthcoming.

Back