Official Women's Division Discussion #25

In other words, naming a girl rose guarantees she'll grow up to have serious issues. <28>

Friendly reminder, tune into my channel at 9:30 EST tonight for my weekly broadcast. As always, I’ll be going over the ast week’s results, news, fight announcements.

Also, tonight’s discussion topic will be Rose Namajunas: Missing In Action!

Link in my signature.

Audio is now excellent. Agree with need for consistency regarding how long champs can hold on to belt without defending. Nicco was pressured by all sides just months after winning title on a broken foot (that got much worse). It's been seven months since Rose defended.

I'm backing Ashley Yoder in a big way over Amanda Cooper this Saturday. Yoder is much taller, more athletic imho, has a much better ground game, also did much better against Mackenzie Dern their common opponent. Cooper has a losing professional record and lost to any decent opponents she faced with no notable wins on her record and has a susceptibility to submissions, while Yoder has multiple submission wins on her record. Even on a three fight losing streak, to Mackenzie Dern, Angela Hill & Justine Kish, competitive decisions mind you, I think Yoder should be a clear favorite in this strawweight bout.

Audio is now excellent. Agree with need for consistency regarding how long champs can hold on to belt without defending. Nicco was pressured by all sides just months after winning title on a broken foot (that got much worse). It's been seven months since Rose defended.
Thanks for watching. Still can’t get any live viewers lol.

Hoping to change that next week, when I do a live fight companion for Invicta 32.

Thanks for watching. Still can’t get any live viewers lol.

Hoping to change that next week, when I do a live fight companion for Invicta 32.

Look forward to Invicta 32. If I did a podcast I'd get yanked for telling everyone to go fuck themselves.

I'm backing Ashley Yoder in a big way over Amanda Cooper this Saturday. Yoder is much taller, more athletic imho, has a much better ground game, also did much better against Mackenzie Dern their common opponent. Cooper has a losing professional record and lost to any decent opponents she faced with no notable wins on her record and has a susceptibility to submissions, while Yoder has multiple submission wins on her record. Even on a three fight losing streak, to Mackenzie Dern, Angela Hill & Justine Kish, competitive decisions mind you, I think Yoder should be a clear favorite in this strawweight bout.

Big stakes for both. Yoder's more skilled than ABC IMO QED.

I know the loser of Yoder vs Cooper maybe on there way to Invicta
while the winner may also get a Invicta contract because of a not so
great record.

We probably have the next Bellator Hot Girl.
Valerie Loureda

We probably have the next Bellator Hot Girl.
Valerie Loureda

2-1 amateur record. Either Bellator hot chick, or loose definition of “major.”

Are you saying Bellator isn't a major organization? I know that's somewhat of an arguable thing but it's kinda hard to say it's not, no?

Are you saying Bellator isn't a major organization? I know that's somewhat of an arguable thing but it's kinda hard to say it's not, no?
I’m saying they could be calling a lesser promotion “major.” Not Bellator. As in, either she’s gonna be a Bellator hot chick, or they are using a loose definition of the term “major” to describe another promotion.

I’m saying they could be calling a lesser promotion “major.” Not Bellator. As in, either she’s gonna be a Bellator hot chick, or they are using a loose definition of the term “major” to describe another promotion.
Oh I see. The Bellator mention was just speculation.

Maybe LFA? If you are still ammy that's about as major as it gets, right?

Great news everyone.

DEEP has been busy posting past fights (includes JEWELS) on their youtube.

Two that will bring you back....

Back