Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Jinh Yu Frey's halloween costume makes my "male gaze" happy...
DNeDFxSUEAAI-jw.jpg

I'm not going to bother with those "Male Gaze" articles, but I am curious if they are obviously written by some twat who has just recently taken a feminist film theory course at evening college and ran into the concept? Or heard of it online, misunderstood it and ran to his laptop to write "articles" on "bloodyelbow"?

I'm not going to bother with those "Male Gaze" articles, but I am curious if they are obviously written by some twat who has just recently taken a feminist film theory course at evening college and ran into the concept? Or heard of it online, misunderstood it and ran to his laptop to write "articles" on "bloodyelbow"?

I could not be bothered either. I sent the link to my wife (professor of sociology of science) and she did not get very far before giving me the look. I guess it was not worth reading.

Yes, she should, who you would give her instead of Zingano then? Cat is someone with a big name, experienced enough to test her but who isn't active (a advantage to Ketlen).

Someone who has had a win in the last three years or so? Holm for example. Both need a decent win, and a win for either could mean a title shot.

Halloween make-up of Barbara Acioly (of Invicta FC):

Someone who has had a win in the last three years or so? Holm for example. Both need a decent win, and a win for either could mean a title shot.
holm could well be off to box katie taylor if dana gets his boxing promotion going
taylor by destructive liver shot

Hopefully not. Cyborg should be run out of MMA,
She won't be. UFC either will feed her Holm or she will to Bellator and will be crown as top P4P soon when she starts crushing all girls.

So they can screw up another sport? Wonderful.
What are you talking about lmao if anything, boxing is less of a sport than MMA, 4-6 champions by division, only 1 unified div. in the last decade

She won't be. UFC either will feed her Holm or she will to Bellator and will be crown as top P4P soon when she starts crushing all girls.

If she is fighting Holm then she is still in the UFC.

What are you talking about lmao if anything, boxing is less of a sport than MMA, 4-6 champions by division, only 1 unified div. in the last decade

And WME-IMG can probably still find a way to make it worse. And I am old enough to remember when the WBC was the only game in town. Then, of course, "promotional opportunities" fucked everything up. And greed. Which is really all the new owners of the UFC are all about. So yes, it is very easy to make a bad thing worse. It is far more difficult to take something that is completely fucked up and fix it. And given the direction the UFC is heading, they show nothing of being able to do that.

If she is fighting Holm then she is still in the UFC.
That's why i said "OR" probably. It's obvious that if she fights Holm it will be in UFC lol

And WME-IMG can probably still find a way to make it worse. And I am old enough to remember when the WBC was the only game in town. Then, of course, "promotional opportunities" fucked everything up. And greed. Which is really all the new owners of the UFC are all about. So yes, it is very easy to make a bad thing worse. It is far more difficult to take something that is completely fucked up and fix it. And given the direction the UFC is heading, they show nothing of being able to do that.
Maybe you are right about this, but boxing is much more about money, racism (at MMA that's almost a dead topic/problem) and numbers. Fights like Khan X Canelo and Canelo X Chavez don't happen at MMA. I really don't see how they could get boxing any worst than already is in terms of being a legit sport. WME can screw up with MMA, but with boxing they'd probably bring some legitimacy back, stopping the cherry picking.

That's why i said "OR" probably. It's obvious that if she fights Holm it will be in UFC lol

Which still does not negate the point that a fight with Cyborg is a joke, no matter how many times you post "lol" or "LMAO" or make the same assertion ad nauseam.

Maybe you are right about this, but boxing is much more about money, racism (at MMA that's almost a dead topic/problem) and numbers. Fights like Khan X Canelo and Canelo X Chavez don't happen at MMA. I really don't see how they could get boxing any worst than already is in terms of being a legit sport. WME can screw up with MMA, but with boxing they'd probably bring some legitimacy back, stopping the cherry picking.

Yeah, because the one thing WMG has shown is that they are against cherry-picking for money. Really.

Back