Official Women's MMA Discussion Thread #13

What about no. :p
Grasso is a very cool fighter with a fresh personality but enough with these trains.

private jet? yacht?

maybe a clown car? ... those things have ridiculous passenger capacity! :icon_chee

Who's left in the division that doesn't have a fight?

Jessica Penne
Randa Markos
Angela Magana
Emily Kagan
Justine Kish (still recovering from surgery)

Have I forgotten anybody?

Juliana Lima??

This is what i have upcoming in both divisions

Carla Esparza (c) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Larissa Pacheco vs. Germaine de Randamie
Amanda Nunes vs. Shayna Baszler
Julianna Pe

Sherdog please correct your database
MARIA CHIANA BONTUM and MARA EMERITA ROMERO MENDIETA and MARA BORELLA are the same person
The correct name is MARA ROMERO BORELLA
the correct weight is 61kg
THE SCORE IS 5-1-0

http://www.mmadatabase.it/atleti/mara-romero-borella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHWdSl68x-w

thank you

You realize that "sherdog" is not a person, nor that there is any person employed at sherdog scouring the forums to find fight finder corrections, right?

But I'll help you out; there is an email adress on the fight finder page you can use to contact the admin, I believe.

who's a reasonable opponent that can face Blencowe at 137? Nog won't be ready in time, Budd is fighting Coenen for the title, and the other girls aren't on "angerfist"s level. Maybe Bucci?

you realize that "sherdog" is not a person, nor that there is any person employed at sherdog scouring the forums to find fight finder corrections, right?

But i'll help you out; there is an email adress on the fight finder page you can use to contact the admin, i believe.
i have sent many email to sherdog

no reply from sherdog

all this creates big problems with the ranking of mara romero borella

thanks for your help

latest from Agnieszka Niedzwiedz. moving to MW :)

11102797_878159885574958_6700854923948253372_n.jpg

i have sent many email to sherdog

no reply from sherdog

all this creates big problems with the ranking of mara romero borella

thanks for your help

Fighter records and event calendar is getting screwed lately for some reason, and when you report the mistakes to them, noting happens.

11133753_10153707617968238_3328585617692999209_n.jpg

can anyone confirm that this is actually Gabi Garcia?? if so she is looking awesome. getting off the sauce seems like it could be the best decision she ever made

Back