Oh yeah, Rocket Man began dismantling key launching facilities

Sure. Just like the last time, right?

I look forward to the headline in two weeks about how there is more rapid development of new nuclear sites despite all this pomp and circumstance-- exactly like the last three times. I think this was the most recent:
North Korea Is Rapidly Upgrading Nuclear Site Despite Summit Vow
B3-AY410_0627nk_P_20180627074303.jpg

Also satellite images. So he starts dismantling Sohae while he starts building at Yongbyon (where they developed the fissure materials for the last six tests).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yongbyon_Nuclear_Scientific_Research_Center

Meanwhile, several of our intelligence agencies have weighed in, including the CIA recently reformed around the leadership and style of Pompeo, before he ascended to higher things, and they all have made it clear that behind-the-scenes chatter isn't ambiguous. The North Koreans have zero intention of giving up nuclear weapons or capability.

Keep those blinders on. I gave this a chance, but it's more of the same. Sell sell sell.

I'm pleased to see this. I'm looking forward to (over the next little while) learning if this is a substantial first step or if it's just intended to string Trump along. I hope some real changes happen, but I doubt they will. I hope I turn out to be wrong.

If something comes of this, it would probably be the first time you've EVER Praised Trump, right? lol.

Sounds promising but would love some better sources. The daily wire is dogshit.

Well you asked....

This is when Bill Clinton got them to agree to shut down their nuclear program in 1994. It turned out the North Korean's aren't exactly trustworthy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreed_Framework
I have been told multiple times that anything from the Clinton era doesn’t count towards any argument today on here

So this doesn’t count

Lol look at the Trumpers come streaming in when even the illusion of him doing something good is brought up.

This is a good step but when they give up the nukes then we can talk. You trumpers made it sound like meeting with the Jung Un was the biggest thing in the world lol. Trump has just a big enough ego to have met with him. Any other president could have but didn’t. This isn’t some huge deal. A step in the right direction? Yes. Groundbreaking? No

Chances of Trump being absolutely played in this situation are high. Same with Russia

For all the people including BEN SHAPIRO (who I like) saying that the NK-USA summit meant nothing and Trump was giving that NOT short and fat Kim dude what he wanted, well, it looks like NK is seriously rolling back their launching program.

Trump is the fucking TWITTER MASTER. Twitter being instrumental in Trump winning the Nobel Peace Prize......LOL, predict that shit 2 years ago.

BREAKING: North Korea Begins Dismantling Key Launching Facilities, Report Says
North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un has reportedly started dismantling key launching facilities in response to the June 12 Singapore Summit where he and President Donald Trump discussed denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.

Satellite images from July 20 and July 22 show that the North Koreans have begun dismantling facilities at their Sohae Satellite Launching Station, which experts believe played a major role in their development of intercontinental ballistic missiles.

38 North reports that the "roof and supporting structure" of a "rail-mounted processing/transfer structure" have been partially removed as "numerous vehicles are present—including a large construction crane."

The report states that "considerable progress has been made in dismantling the rail-mounted processing/transfer structure."

The North Koreans have also reportedly started to dismantle a vertical engine test stand. 38 North adds:

The rail-mounted environmental shelter—which hadn’t been moved since December 2017—has been razed and removed, the older fuel/oxidizer bunkers are in the process of being razed, and portions of the test stand’s upper steel framework have been dismantled and its paneling removed.

Two days later fewer vehicles are present and the test stand superstructure has been completely dismantled, leaving only the base, which is also in the process of being removed.

Before the report was published, President Trump tweeted early on Monday about the decreased weapons testing by North Korea.

"A Rocket has not been launched by North Korea in 9 months," Trump tweeted. "Likewise, no Nuclear Tests. Japan is happy, all of Asia is happy. But the Fake News is saying, without ever asking me (always anonymous sources), that I am angry because it is not going fast enough. Wrong, very happy!"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33458/breaking-north-korea-takes-begins-dismantling-key-ryan-saavedra
^ UPDATED WITH LINK

he has no reason to give up his nukes. people do not act against their own interests for no reason in this type of situation.

its foolish to expect him to, and shows the spell that your daddy has placed on you.

Sounds promising but would love some better sources. The daily wire is dogshit.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/24/631718455/south-korea-says-it-plans-to-reduce-guard-posts-on-the-dmz

however...

.Seoul is paying around 960 billion won ($850 million) this year under the latest five-year accord, a steep hike from 150 billion won in 1991, government data showed.

However, as The Associated Press notes, "Other analysts say such steps wouldn't diminish North Korea's military capabilities or represent a genuine step toward denuclearization."

i wouldnt get our hopes up. kim has gotten lots of money apparently, and has been able to get all sorts of photo ops with an american pres.......all costing him what? moving some shit around at one of his facilities? why would he give away basically his only bargaining chip (nukes)?

is it their only one or can this be explained by something as easy as NK streamlining production and efficiency by eliminating redundant facilities and obsolete equipment. We do that as well here. Want to live in a decommissioned nuclear silo?

Amazing. This is why the press has such a bad image. They find anyone to tell them what they want to hear first NK wasnt doing anything and was going to reneg on the deal. Then Trump was mad in private . Now this is out. Report news don't try and create it

Lets watch Trump divert everyone's attention away from the real problems.

is it their only one or can this be explained by something as easy as NK streamlining production and efficiency by eliminating redundant facilities and obsolete equipment. We do that as well here. Want to live in a decommissioned nuclear silo?

It's their only satellite launch facility so they can no longer launch space rockets. Their ICBMs launch from the back of a truck, so it's not going to have any impact on them.

It could well be them streamlining their facilities as a cryogenic fueled space rocket has very little use in a WMD program. It's what everyone starts off on because it's the easiest way to get to space, but they've already moved onto either hypergolics or solid fuels, which are more suitable for a weapon program, and don't appear to be handled at this facility.

Like you said, the US does the same. Only last week they demolished their Thor facility at Cape Canaveral because they've moved on from that technology. It doesn't mean the US is abandoning it's nuclear weapons program.

Lol look at the Trumpers come streaming in when even the illusion of him doing something good is brought up.

This is a good step but when they give up the nukes then we can talk. You trumpers made it sound like meeting with the Jung Un was the biggest thing in the world lol. Trump has just a big enough ego to have met with him. Any other president could have but didn’t. This isn’t some huge deal. A step in the right direction? Yes. Groundbreaking? No

Chances of Trump being absolutely played in this situation are high. Same with Russia

So of you say anything positive about trump are you a trumper, what's the classification exactly. If you dont hate him, if you like him?

Yup, shook af you guys trust Kim Jong Un because Donny told you to. Are you completely incapable of independent thought now?
they were incapable of independent thought before too

So of you say anything positive about trump are you a trumper, what's the classification exactly. If you dont hate him, if you like him?

No I say some positive things about him and I absolutely despise him. It’s the false things that people say. Like I said this is a nice step but you do realize Clinton also made a deal with North Korea to dismantle its nuclear program right?

A friend of mine was over the other day and he said Trump is doing great with N Korea because he at least met with him. I went on to provide facts and he retorted with Maga or some bullshit. If they actually disarm I will give trump major kudos on this one issue but it doesn’t change the fact he is a serial liar, extremely insecure and dangerously incompetent

Insider info so take this with a grain of salt, but Kim is in negotiations to step down as leader of North Korea for an end spot on The View.

Back