Ohh boyyy... That Errol Spence is a ...

rb3b3

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
well hot damn!!!! That boy Errol is a problem!!! Lamont is a great fighter and i like him a lot but he was totally outclassed by Errol lile everyone thought he would be.. granted lamont is a true 140 fighter but i continue to be more and more impressed with each spence fight i watch... ive been following his career since amateurs.. my good friend steve is Errols uncle. i grew up with steve in brentwood..

i just dont see who can beat this dude, maybe crawford will give him a tough time?? we still have to see what crawford offers at 147.. in the end i think errol is just too big and has to much power for tc..

one thing is for sure however and that is one time has nothing at all to offer spence.. errol will also take him out and finish thurman.. sorry to all the thurman nut huggers but its “the truth” hahaaha.

I was laughing when I heard Stephen A Smith proclaim Mayweather needs to stay away from Errol Spence at all costs. I'm not laughing anymore. Spence is a beast!

Spence needs to stay away from Canelo though.

Spence is really great. I hope when he finally faces Terence Crawford all the titles are at stake to crown one of them Undisputed WW Champion. It woud be a great accomplishment for Spence or truly cement Crawford as a Hall of Famer since he already did it at 140 lb.

Spence needs to stay away from Canelo though.

That would be an amazing fight in like 4-5 years. I believe they are the same age? Spence to me is bigger frame, but does not have the mass of Canelo.

Wonder if @RR sees this, but I wonder how much bigger Danny is over Spence. Danny is a massive 160, but Spence could fight in nicely there in 5 years or so. He is 27? I think Male physical prime is typically 29-32... so at the tail end of that, he hit 160. Assuming Canelo is still able to make 160, but he would suck at 168 I think.

That would be an amazing fight in like 4-5 years. I believe they are the same age? Spence to me is bigger frame, but does not have the mass of Canelo.

Wonder if @RR sees this, but I wonder how much bigger Danny is over Spence. Danny is a massive 160, but Spence could fight in nicely there in 5 years or so. He is 27? I think Male physical prime is typically 29-32... so at the tail end of that, he hit 160. Assuming Canelo is still able to make 160, but he would suck at 168 I think.

Way bigger

i really believe that spence will clear out the ww division and being he regularly spars with heavies, maybe we will get to see a super fight between him and canelo. i think errol has the better skills and is a better fundamental boxer as well.. not sure how much of his power he will be able to keep moving up in weight class although people who spar with him say that errol hits like a light heavy.

Way bigger

I figured. Given how much Danny struggles to make 160, how to you feel about E there? I know 154 is in the future, but you think E got the frame for 160?

Based on stats from showtime, he is an inch shorter than Sergio Martinez was, but he seems a little broader and stronger than Da Sex.

Way bigger
I saw something about Spence willing to go to 160 for Canelo?
Have you changed your mind in regards to your feelings about E fighting Canelo?
I remember you said you guys didn't want any part of him anytime soon. Was that a business response for Danny to get Canelo during the GGG shenanigans they had going on, or did you feel Canelo was too dangerous and E wasn't ready?
Or is it a matter of Spence wants Canelo and you guys gotta make it happen?

Yeah, I don't like Canelo at 168 either. He becomes a short dude fighting 6 footers and up that cut from 190lbs

I figured. Given how much Danny struggles to make 160, how to you feel about E there? I know 154 is in the future, but you think E got the frame for 160?

Based on stats from showtime, he is an inch shorter than Sergio Martinez was, but he seems a little broader and stronger than Da Sex.

I think E should shouldn't go past 54. He losrs a lot of advantages if he does. It's going to be hard for him to put on what I consider enough "good weight"

I think E should shouldn't go past 54. He losrs a lot of advantages if he does. It's going to be hard for him to put on what I consider enough "good weight"

What kind of power do you think errol would have at middleweight?

I saw something about Spence willing to go to 160 for Canelo?
Have you changed your mind in regards to your feelings about E fighting Canelo?
I remember you said you guys didn't want any part of him anytime soon. Was that a business response for Danny to get Canelo during the GGG shenanigans they had going on, or did you feel Canelo was too dangerous and E wasn't ready?
Or is it a matter of Spence wants Canelo and you guys gotta make it happen?

If E says he wants the fight we have to try to make it happen but I would advise against it. That's a terrible fight for him and outside of financial reasons it makes no sense.

Danny and E are separate. I can't make any decisions based off one another. I still think Canelo would be great for Danny. Like I mentioned above I need to see E at 54 first for a little while and I don't think he'd carry 160 well. He could prove me wrong but I have to see that in the gym

What kind of power do you think errol would have at middleweight?

He'll carry his body punching power but I think his jab will lose some steam.

He'll carry his body punching power but I think his jab will lose some steam.

im getting wayyy ahead of myself here buttt lets say e cleans out ww then moves to 154 and claims some titles... would he fight charlo to unify?

im getting wayyy ahead of myself here buttt lets say e cleans out ww then moves to 154 and claims some titles... would he fight charlo to unify?

Lol you're ahead of me too. He would definitely fight Charlo though in that scenario if he still has the belts. I'd honestly favor E to knock him out if they fought tomorrow

Back