Ohh boyyy... That Errol Spence is a ...

Lol you're ahead of me too. He would definitely fight Charlo though in that scenario if he still has the belts. I'd honestly favor E to knock him out if they fought tomorrow

i would favor him as well but being they are good friends i wasnt sure if they would actually fight if it came down to it. which charlo does james train? the 154 charlo? or the mw charlo?

i would favor him as well but being they are good friends i wasnt sure if they would actually fight if it came down to it. which charlo does james train? the 154 charlo? or the mw charlo?
Friends can fight. Danny and Peter were cool.

Interesting story on Jermall since we're shooting the shit, I got him his deal with Al. I think he tells a little bit in a few interviews talking about Ronnie and here but here's how it happened. Marcus Watson was down here to watch Danny spar Omar Henry. Omar actually kicked Danny's ass that day because Danny was up all night playing video games with his brother. So we are sitting in the gym and Marcus is like "anyone else in here who can fight" and Jermall happened to be there. I said "he can" and Marcus asked if he'd be worth taking a flyer on. I said yes, he talked to Sam and the rest is history.

Admittedly I've igned off on a couple misses too lol

If E says he wants the fight we have to try to make it happen but I would advise against it. That's a terrible fight for him and outside of financial reasons it makes no sense.

Danny and E are separate. I can't make any decisions based off one another. I still think Canelo would be great for Danny. Like I mentioned above I need to see E at 54 first for a little while and I don't think he'd carry 160 well. He could prove me wrong but I have to see that in the gym
Ok, i was wondering if you're thoughts had changed. I still agree as well, Canelo isn't right for Spence. Must be a slippery slope telling your guy that he probably shouldn't fight so-an-so. The tendency to think they're being doubted by their own team is a heck of a risk. How do you go about "advising against it"? And how often have you done that? And what have been the reactions?

You need to write a book.....lol

Ok, i was wondering if you're thoughts had changed. I still agree as well, Canelo isn't right for Spence. Must be a slippery slope telling your guy that he probably shouldn't fight so-an-so. The tendency to think they're being doubted by their own team is a heck of a risk. How do you go about "advising against it"? And how often have you done that? And what have been the reactions?

You need to write a book.....lol

I tell them straight up. I mean no point in lying as it won't serve any purpose.

If I wrote a book I'd likely be floating in a river.

On a side note @rb3b3 is legit. I'll vouch for him. Small world

I think Canelo beats Spence. But Spence is better than Canelo. Stylistically, it's a tough fight for Spence and Spence won't be able to use his physicality in this fight.

I'm picking Crawford over Spence, although I'm a bigger fan of Spence.

Spence beats Crawford. Like them or not.

I think E should shouldn't go past 54. He losrs a lot of advantages if he does. It's going to be hard for him to put on what I consider enough "good weight"

What happened to chasing greatness by winning with size disadvantages?

In what way? The redhead is pretty high level.
Speed, movement, workrate. He's like Floyd with a nasty streak. Canelo squeaks past, Spence obliterates. Sure Canelo is bigger and stronger but I get far more joy watching Errol operate.

Lol. I don't mind you saying that. I'll counter with what happened to guys actually wanting to fight and not hiding behind bullshit purses?

He's better than Canelo.
<DisgustingHHH>
Spence is good and he's just gonna get better. Canelo has not reached his peak yet either. Spence is better at some things over canelo and so are other boxers. That being said, the only guys who could possibly beat canelo are jacobs and GGG.

Spence is one of the most brutal fighters I've seen in quite awhile. He's a dog, savage puncher and works the body like few if any others in the game right now. He's shown a hell of a chin, I remember during one rd, in between beating the blood filled piss out of Lamont, Lamont landed a couple of really solid punches on E.

E didn't seem phased at all, but he seemed to get really fucking angry, lol. Went right back at Lamont after he got caught where he ended up putting an even harder onslaught on the poor bastard than he'd already been. Man I hope the hospital listened to me and kept a bed ready for Lamont. Spence is absolutely brutal, love this guy. Straight up Savage.

I call him Errol "Deathmurderkill" Spence. B/c I predict all of his fights on here by way of Deathmurderkill. And he doesn't disappoint.

He's got time to move up. With potential fights with Thurman, the Horn/Crawford winner and Garcia in the near future there is no reason to yet if he still makes the weight fine.

He's got time to move up. With potential fights with Thurman, the Horn/Crawford winner and Garcia in the near future there is no reason to yet if he still makes the weight fine.
There's no way arum risks losing his belt to Spence

We'll never see Spence vs Crawford/Horn

Spence is one of the most brutal fighters I've seen in quite awhile. He's a dog, savage puncher and works the body like few if any others in the game right now. He's shown a hell of a chin, I remember during one rd, in between beating the blood filled piss out of Lamont, Lamont landed a couple of really solid punches on E.

E didn't seem phased at all, but he seemed to get really fucking angry, lol. Went right back at Lamont after he got caught where he ended up putting an even harder onslaught on the poor bastard than he'd already been. Man I hope the hospital listened to me and kept a bed ready for Lamont. Spence is absolutely brutal, love this guy. Straight up Savage.

I call him Errol "Deathmurderkill" Spence. B/c I predict all of his fights on here by way of Deathmurderkill. And he doesn't disappoint.

He never will

Speed, movement, workrate. He's like Floyd with a nasty streak. Canelo squeaks past, Spence obliterates. Sure Canelo is bigger and stronger but I get far more joy watching Errol operate.
Look, if his own guy is saying he's advising against it, that should tell you something.

Spence beats Crawford. Like them or not.

I think they could end up having a trilogy down the road. I hope it at least starts within the next 2 years. Crawford is so active and great at game planning a fight, I think he is definitely capable of earning a decision win against Spence.

Last edited:
Look, if his own guy is saying he's advising against it, that should tell you something.

Yeah, maybe too early but some dare to be great. If they were the same size I'd pick Errol every day of the year, which consequently makes the fight even more interesting.

Spence needs to clean out the ww division first before moving up.. i still want to see him fight the best the ww division has to offer.. i want to see him fight thurman, tc, porter, and garcia before he moves up.. i still believe that we may never get to see errol fight tc because of arum! thats going to be an extremely difficult fight to make for the foreseeable future and it really sucks..

i think spence is wayyy too strong, hits wayyy to hard, and has too much stamina for tc.. You guys might laugh at me now, but i see spence getting tc out of there by the 10th round if not sooner.

errol is a special talent and i love the comparisons to hagler, i just think that errol is much meaner than marvin.

Back