Ohh boyyy... That Errol Spence is a ...

Spence needs to clean out the ww division first before moving up.. i still want to see him fight the best the ww division has to offer.. i want to see him fight thurman, tc, porter, and garcia before he moves up.. i still believe that we may never get to see errol fight tc because of arum! thats going to be an extremely difficult fight to make for the foreseeable future and it really sucks..

i think spence is wayyy too strong, hits wayyy to hard, and has too much stamina for tc.. You guys might laugh at me now, but i see spence getting tc out of there by the 10th round if not sooner.

errol is a special talent and i love the comparisons to hagler, i just think that errol is much meaner than marvin.

I agree, I love E and i think he's gonna end his career as a clear first ballot hof'er as well. I'm with you, haven't experienced this type of brutality in a long time and he's only getting started it seems. One thing that I will say, tho, is that even though I agree that it would cool to see him clean out 147, a guy like Danny would rather cut his hands off than fight a guy that's as dangerous as Spence. From what I've heard he doesn't even really like fighting and doesn't seem all that interested in fighting much longer. That's why we're getting the Rios fight, I think.

Also I give Danny full credit for fighting guys like Matthysse and Thurman, but the Matty fight was years ago and even though he showed a lot of heart in both fights I just don't think he want to fight such a monster in Spence at this point in his career.

Porter, Thurman, and TC would all be great fights that Spence beats them all handily in, imo. And I think a lot of Bud, but that's how much I believe in my boy E.

I agree, I love E and i think he's gonna end his career as a clear first ballot hof'er as well. I'm with you, haven't experienced this type of brutality in a long time and he's only getting started it seems. One thing that I will say, tho, is that even though I agree that it would cool to see him clean out 147, a guy like Danny would rather cut his hands off than fight a guy that's as dangerous as Spence. From what I've heard he doesn't even really like fighting and doesn't seem all that interested in fighting much longer. That's why we're getting the Rios fight, I think.

Also I give Danny full credit for fighting guys like Matthysse and Thurman, but the Matty fight was years ago and even though he showed a lot of heart in both fights I just don't think he want to fight such a monster in Spence at this point in his career.

Porter, Thurman, and TC would all be great fights that Spence beats them all handily in, imo. And I think a lot of Bud, but that's how much I believe in my boy E.

what ur prediction for spence vs crawford?

what ur prediction for spence vs crawford?

I think Bud's gonna try to box and mix up his stances more than usual to try to throw Spence off, but E will eventually force him into a dogfight. I think it'll be a hell of a fight while it lasts, but ultimately E either takes over and wins a clear ud or stops him late. I'm not going against Spence against anyone at 147 at this point.

Plus, Gamboa had Bud buzzed down at 135, and Yuri is an average sized lw at best. Imagine what E, who's a giant ww, and a huge puncher at the weight, would do to him if he catches him clean? Yikes, would not be good for Bud there, imo, haha.

I think Bud's gonna try to box and mix up his stances more than usual to try to throw Spence off, but E will eventually force him into a dogfight. I think it'll be a hell of a fight while it lasts, but ultimately E either takes over and wins a clear ud or stops him late. I'm not going against Spence against anyone at 147 at this point.

Plus, Gamboa had Bud buzzed down at 135, and Yuri is an average sized lw at best. Imagine what E, who's a giant ww, and a huge puncher at the weight, would do to him if he catches him clean? Yikes, would not be good for Bud there, imo, haha.

i agree with ya!! but i think spence finishes tc inside the distance.. do u have a link to when gamboa buzzed tc? or tell me what round it was?

i agree with ya!! but i think spence finishes tc inside the distance.. do u have a link to when gamboa buzzed tc? or tell me what round it was?
I don't recall when it was but I'll try to look it up for you. I don't remember how bad it was, but I'm pretty sure he was visibly buzzed by Gamboa once or twice.

I don't recall when it was but I'll try to look it up for you. I don't remember how bad it was, but I'm pretty sure he was visibly buzzed by Gamboa once or twice.

id love to see

id love to see

Around 5:00.

I'd like to see exactly how Crawford looks against Horn before I say anything too definitive on how he'd do against Spence. Not that Horn is anywhere near Spence's level, but I'd like to see Crawford at the weight against a bigger pressure fighter like Horn.

9th

I'd like to see exactly how Crawford looks against Horn before I say anything too definitive on how he'd do against Spence. Not that Horn is anywhere near Spence's level, but I'd like to see Crawford at the weight against a bigger pressure fighter like Horn.

ohh boyyy tc was def doing the chicken dance there for a sec hahaha.. i agree i wanna see him vs horn as well..

thanks for posting

Thanks for posting, Jay. That right hand was pretty brutal. Bud recovered well, tho, and finished the same rd. I need to watch that fight again, foty baby.

Thanks for posting, Jay. That right hand was pretty brutal. Bud recovered well, tho, and finished the same rd. I need to watch that fight again, foty baby.

Yeah, I don't make too much of it. Gamboa was a decent puncher, had great hand speed, and caught Crawford in a bad position. Crawford recovered fast and had Gamboa on the deck very soon afterwards. I don't think it would be Crawford's chin which would be the difference if Spence and him fought.

Yeah, I don't make too much of it. Gamboa was a decent puncher, had great hand speed, and caught Crawford in a bad position. Crawford recovered fast and had Gamboa on the deck very soon afterwards. I don't think it would be Crawford's chin which would be the difference if Spence and him fought.

i dont know how much power gamboa actually has, he only has 17 kos in 30 fights.. one thing is for sure, if errol catches tc like that, i doubt tc will get to the finish line

i dont know how much power gamboa actually has, he only has 17 kos in 30 fights.. one thing is for sure, if errol catches tc like that, i doubt tc will get to the finish line

Yuri can punch. His problem outside of his chin is he was lazy in training.

My more general point was that even if Crawford took a great shot, his chances of winning will be based on whether he can consistently stay away from Spence and keep him honest with his own punch. If Spence can establish his jab, back Crawford up, and get to the body with any regularity, I don't think it will matter how well Crawford takes a punch.

My more general point was that even if Crawford took a great shot, his chances of winning will be based on whether he can consistently stay away from Spence and keep him honest with his own punch. If Spence can establish his jab, back Crawford up, and get to the body with any regularity, I don't think it will matter how well Crawford takes a punch.

i agree with u.. im interested to see how much tc speed will play a factor.

Last edited:
There's no way arum risks losing his belt to Spence

We'll never see Spence vs Crawford/Horn
Horn will lose to Crawford so he doesn't matter. Crawford will fight the best so he will step up. I don't know why people doubt him.

The only reason I could see Crawford/Spence taking a while is that Bob Arum is still alive and will could ruin Duboef's good work on that front.

TC has to grow a little imo, get a little more bulk before taking on the upper echelon of the WW division.
Swift seems like he has one foot out the door and is ready to chill.
Spence vs Thurman is definitely where its at. I get all the buzz on Spence, I like him a lot. But aside from Canelo, Thurman is the other guy that poses problems. There's a lot of things Thurman can do, he's pretty versatile. Dare I say a little better boxer than Spence? Spence is nice and textbook with lots of nasty and great focus. Keef, can move around and get you with angles, and also hits hard. The main issue in that fight is how long it takes Thurman to figure out what he needs to do while Errol is walking him down. Thurman may not have a chance to employ what he's learned the first 6 rounds... We haven't seen either guy knocked down have we?

TC has to grow a little imo, get a little more bulk before taking on the upper echelon of the WW division.
Swift seems like he has one foot out the door and is ready to chill.
Spence vs Thurman is definitely where its at. I get all the buzz on Spence, I like him a lot. But aside from Canelo, Thurman is the other guy that poses problems. There's a lot of things Thurman can do, he's pretty versatile. Dare I say a little better boxer than Spence? Spence is nice and textbook with lots of nasty and great focus. Keef, can move around and get you with angles, and also hits hard. The main issue in that fight is how long it takes Thurman to figure out what he needs to do while Errol is walking him down. Thurman may not have a chance to employ what he's learned the first 6 rounds... We haven't seen either guy knocked down have we?
Thurman has been down in the pros I think.

Back