Ohh boyyy... That Errol Spence is a ...

He was down against Quandray Robertson as per boxrec. Not sure if it was televised or not.
Man I could've gone to boxrec before I asked. Your player card is revoked!

well hot damn!!!! That boy Errol is a problem!!! Lamont is a great fighter and i like him a lot but he was totally outclassed by Errol lile everyone thought he would be.. granted lamont is a true 140 fighter but i continue to be more and more impressed with each spence fight i watch... ive been following his career since amateurs.. my good friend steve is Errols uncle. i grew up with steve in brentwood..

i just dont see who can beat this dude, maybe crawford will give him a tough time?? we still have to see what crawford offers at 147.. in the end i think errol is just too big and has to much power for tc..

one thing is for sure however and that is one time has nothing at all to offer spence.. errol will also take him out and finish thurman.. sorry to all the thurman nut huggers but its “the truth” hahaaha.

He fought great agaisnt lamont but does he not come off to you as little to hittable..hes young so his chin is still pretty good but how long will that last..he has good power,nice jab and good bodywork instincts but he seems really hittable..not to defensively aware from what i saw agaisnt lamont..could this be his undoing?

He fought great agaisnt lamont but does he not come off to you as little to hittable..hes young so his chin is still pretty good but how long will that last..he has good power,nice jab and good bodywork instincts but he seems really hittable..not to defensively aware from what i saw agaisnt lamont..could this be his undoing?

what people dont understand about errol is that he can really box! he is not only a move forward fighter pressing fighters out.. he hasnt really resorted to his true boxing skills simply because he hasnt had to. there are soo many wrinkles in errols game that most everyone doesnt even know about.. there will come a time when you will see him box, but not at 147.. theres not one guy at 147 that errol cant just move forward and press them out. I reckon to believe everyone will see these skills in a superfight vs canelo.

Last edited:
what people dont understand about errol is that he can really box! he is not only a move forward fighter pressing fighters out.. he hasnt really resorted to his true boxing skills simply because he hasnt had to. there are soo many wrinkles in errols game that most everyone doesnt even know about.. there will come a time when you will see him box, but not at 147.. theres not one guy at 147 that errol cant just move forward and press them out. I reckon to believe everyone will see these skills in a superfight vs canelo.

Yeah i guess..he does have an olympic pedigree but he took too many shots for my liking and maybe at 147 lbs hes okay with that but if he moves up with his current style ..he might get clipped

Back