Ohio+Christian+republican =gay sex in office

Christianity?
homosexuality?
promiscuity?

Eh, not really surprising anymore. Many republicans are gay. Many conservatives are gay. Many christians are gay. Spend 30 min on here you wouldn't be surprised if half of Sherdog was gay.
<17>

Ohio is quickly becoming the Florida of the Midwest: not much more conservative than the other states, but just completely batshit crazy.

Most gay people are content with fucking and sucking each other. They dont seem to play the moral high ground, calling people abominations with a divine warrant, while engaging in the same behavior. Hypocrisy is kind of a bad thing in humans....

You have a lot of knowledge about the gay lifestyle which indicates to me that you are either gay or not straight...not that there is anything wrong with that.

There are a lot of bisexual men in the world. Ever see the Kinsey reports?

Men: 11.6% of white males aged 20–35 were given a rating of 3 for this period of their lives.*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_Reports

What's surprising is that this guy was under-sampling non-straight people. It's actually more than that.

I figure about half of them vote republican.

* 3 = equally straight and gay

It's possible to support Christian values while living a life with sin in it. This is not an excuse of his actions, but Do you really expect Christians to be without blemish?

You're assuming this politician's assertion that he is Christian and believes in things like "natural marriage" and conservative family values is true .... why because he posted it on his campaign website?

Don't take politicians word as gospel, especially when they are claiming to be something that pander to voters in their districts yet their actually behavior totally contradicts that belief.

He's not sinning against his religion. He's just playing his wife and the gulliable christians in Ohio.

If anything he believes in being gay/bi and being a Christian sometimes is sinning against his real beliefs.

He was just fulfilling duties to the gay constituents he represents.

Gay mafia
mobster-360x288.jpg

People seem to be more upset about his christian views than they do his dirty secret.

Wrong, it's the hypocrisy that's being brought up.(As it should) Meanwhile you're deflecting the argument because it pisses you off that he's a Christian..

Good news. We get rid of a fraud and he gets a book deal.

When you take your moral dictation on homosexuality from the bronze age, and utilize it to introduce anti gay bills, while touting the term "natural marriage" whenever you can, yes, I deem you hateful, and overly concerned with the private behaviors of others.

Christianity has a longstanding, and universal, hatred of homosexuals in all it's domains. It has not been very long since christians were able, and relied upon, to persecute and kill gays, in all of their domains. This is a fact. Bitch and moan if you will, it changes nothing.

Homos were enjoying something of a peak in the bronze age.

Modern Christianity is actually the single greatest ally of the "LGBT" movement. If it weren't for symbolic rebellion against Christianity, how many people do you think would honestly look at the statistics surrounding homosexuality and consider it a lifestyle worth "celebrating"? Sticking it to Christianity is pretty much the sole incentive.

Religions in general are just vessels for passing down empirical lessons through the generations (ie identifying groups prone to spreading disease or political subversion). Pro-homosexuality arguments are lackluster in a truly secular environment.

Good news. We get rid of a fraud and he gets a book deal.

Homos were enjoying something of a peak in the bronze age.

Modern Christianity is actually the single greatest ally of the "LGBT" movement. If it weren't for symbolic rebellion against Christianity, how many people do you think would honestly look at the statistics surrounding homosexuality and consider it a lifestyle worth "celebrating"? Sticking it to Christianity is pretty much the sole incentive.

Religions in general are just vessels for passing down empirical lessons through the generations (ie identifying groups prone to spreading disease or political subversion). Pro-homosexuality arguments are lackluster in a truly secular environment.

Babble. Complete and utter babble. The idea that homosexuals need a group who has historically killed them is absurd and immoral.

You have a lot of knowledge about the gay lifestyle which indicates to me that you are either gay or not straight...not that there is anything wrong with that.

I am heterosexual. Why would my opinions require me to be bisexual or homosexual? I sthe behavior of homosexuals a mystery to you?

I am heterosexual. Why would my opinions require me to be bisexual or homosexual? Is the behavior of homosexuals a mystery to you?

I never said you had to be a homosexual to have an opinion on this matter. I said your in-depth knowledge of homosexual behavior leads me to believe you have had some experience with other men...not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

In my case, the behavior of homosexuals is a complete mystery. I would not have even known it existed if it were not for my time spent on Sherdog. The only times I put my hands on other men is to commit manly acts of brutal violence against them.

I never said you had to be a homosexual to have an opinion on this matter. I said your in-depth knowledge of homosexual behavior leads me to believe you have had some experience with other men...not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

In my case, the behavior of homosexuals is a complete mystery. I would not have even known it existed if it were not for my time spent on Sherdog. The only times I put my hands on other men is to commit manly acts of brutal violence against them.

It took sherdog for you to realize some men like to fuck and suck each other?

Waarom ben je uit de woning geweest? Waar schrijf je dit op ?!

It's possible to support Christian values while living a life with sin in it. This is not an excuse of his actions, but Do you really expect Christians to be without blemish?
Christians are the most hypocritical of all religious people.

Besides they follow a hoodlum from nazareth who hung out with 12 men but never married and didnt want to....

Then he was hung between 2 criminals..one he took to heaven....

Ridiculous.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...nappropriate-behavior/cm5pYVYE1Ei168u3yCbUWK/

Task,tasks,tssk, got caught doing the gaysex in his office..

Ohio law maker Wes Goodman:

Goodman issued the following statement: “Serving as the state representative for the 87th Ohio House District has been one of the great honors of my life. We all bring our own struggles and our own trials into public life. That has been true for me, and I sincerely regret that my actions and choices have kept me from serving my constituents and our state in a way that reflects the best ideals of public service. For those whom I have let down, I’m sorry. As I move onto the next chapter of my life, I sincerely ask for privacy for myself, my family, and my friends

And this bit o gold..

His campaign website said, “Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio’s proud history and the key to Ohio’s future greatness. The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are well worth pursuing and protecting.”

The former state representative is the most recent Ohio political figure to be felled by allegations of sexual misconduct. Ohio state Sen. Cliff Hite (R) stepped down last week over allegations of sexual harassment and Senate Democratic Chief of Staff Mike Premo resigned this week over accusations by a staff member.

Truthfully I have no problem with the gays but I think it’s time for the conservatives to admit,they got quite a bit of the switch hitters on there team.

At this point ,I don’t know how people still fall for the good ole Christian values candidate shtick..

{<jordan}

Republicans are the scum of the Earth. I can't believe people still vote for those ass clowns.

Christians are the most hypocritical of all religious people.

Besides they follow a hoodlum from nazareth who hung out with 12 men but never married and didnt want to....

Then he was hung between 2 criminals..one he took to heaven....

Ridiculous.

What's your 2nd paragraph trying to say? Why not just say it?

Back