Ohio GOP: Ban ALL Abortions Even in Cases of Rape, Incest, or Danger to Woman's Life

If we get rid of most abortions, maybe people would think twice about having sex outside of marriage.

Stopping a woman from murdering her baby.....I don't have a problem with this.

By forcing her to carry it to term against her own will, its her body, her choices.

At no point did Jesus ever stopped anyone from sinning by force.

EDIT

You can make the argument about desecrating temples.

By forcing her to carry it to term against her own will, its her body, her choices.

At no point did Jesus ever stopped anyone from sinning by force.

EDIT

You can make the argument about desecrating temples.
Is there no use of force against an unborn baby during an abortion?

Yo Rip, I've missed you bro. The religious threads aren't the same without you. @TheComebackKid doesn't hold a candle to your debauchery of threads.

Why am I misguided? My wife is beautiful and she can cook. What is your view on women?

Rock on my friend. I enjoy cooking though. I don't let my gal near anything other than boiling water. She still burns eggs.

Why is it that females turn the burner on high as if it will heat up faster? I guess that's why we don't have many women pilots.

Rock on my friend. I enjoy cooking though. I don't let my gal near anything other than boiling water. She still burns eggs.

Why is it that females turn the burner on high as if it will heat up faster? I guess that's why we don't have many women pilots.
LOL

Yeah.. Being an Independant makes a lot of sense right now.

No disagreement, with any of that. But in a polarized issue like this, people just look to score points with their sides. The best way to reduce abortion is to make mothers who feel trapped by pregnancy, have the help (financially and societally) so they don't feel the need to abort the baby.

It’s definitely a good way

Wait, what happened to rip? Has hehe abandon these forums? I can't imagine he was banned. What's the story here?

Back