Ohio GOP: Ban ALL Abortions Even in Cases of Rape, Incest, or Danger to Woman's Life

Wait, what happened to rip? Has hehe abandon these forums? I can't imagine he was banned. What's the story here?

The story goes he was tired of getting thread banned and asked for his account to be deleted. I'm sure he is lurking though.

I am not rip. @TheComebackKid is the best poster in this sub forum.

Playing hard to get....I like that.....I could be a friend to you.......

maxresdefault.jpg

Wait, what happened to rip? Has hehe abandon these forums? I can't imagine he was banned. What's the story here?
Too much pressure, the account was put away for a while. It will join the rest of the sponsored troll accounts of the past, and pop up from time to time for a laugh/troll.

This is way to far in restrictions.

I'm all for some restrictions but that is crazy.

How do you prepare to take care of the influx of unwanted babies and the care that they need? It will surely take tax-payer money. Would you support a bill to support a system to take care of unwanted children?
Now, you know none of us conservatives support that kinda shit lol.

Y'all itt trying to keep the white man down and kill all the babies...just let them bang guys. But not literally bang guys, unless they're female.

You guys are not alone in talking about actions without a plan to deal with said actions.
This is true. Obviously, I'm not against abortions in some cases(rape, medical, etc.). But you do have a good point about the money aspect of it. Somebody has to pay for them.

This is true. Obviously, I'm not against abortions in some cases(rape, medical, etc.). But you do have a good point about the money aspect of it. Somebody has to pay for them.

And it's a hard sell to white conservatives to pay for brown babies.

Back