Oi, Innkeep! A medieval Fantasy Cooking Tavern Management game I'm making!

xhaydenx

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Yo fellow Sherdoggers.

I posted about another game a while back trying to get on greenlight and I remember our votes for that really jumped afterwards, so I figured I'd post here again. We changed focus from that game to this new one because we needed to get something out with a broader appeal.

This time I want to show off this game me and a mate are making called Oi, Innkeep!

In it you manage a magical-rundown tavern. You grow crops, cook food, mix drinks, get to know customers, have bar-fights and all sorts of other stuff + we're going to have strippers that if you get too close to then you'll get ass-glitter all over the screen.

You can check out Oi, Innkeep's steam page here:

The game is still being developed but PLEASE consider adding it to your Wish-List on Steam if you're interested in what we're cooking up. We're really looking to see how many people add it to their wishlist so that we know how much interest there is for this sort of game.

Going to try and include a few sherdog/MMA jokes wherever I can in this too.

You can follow us on twitter here as well if you're into that sort of thing: https://twitter.com/badbanditgames?lang=en

Here's a youtube vid with a trailer for people who don't look at steam or whatever.

Last edited:
That actually looks pretty fun, good work. How long has it been in development?

Did you create that medieval shopkeeper game?

You're talking about Shoppe Keep, yeah? Nah, we have nothing to do with that one.

Only meats we have a the moment are pork and chicken. Steak is definitely needed though.

Weird, they look really similar. They’ve an inn part.

The steak with ketchup is a Trump joke.

Weird, they look really similar. They’ve an inn part.

The steak with ketchup is a Trump joke.

I only ever played the first Shoppe Keep for like 15 minutes. Didn't realize there was an inn. I only saw the shop part at the start and couldn't really get into it.

I'm an Australian, lol. Guess that trump joke just went way over my head.

Can you bone tavern wenches?

in real life yes

Would love to have something like this where you could hit on the customers lol.

We do have these rooms that you can hire out to people so they can sleep there the night, but we've also been toying with the idea of having it so you can maybe hire prostitutes and have them work out of the rooms instead.

Better prostitutes will generate more money and get through their customers quicker.

Would love to have something like this where you could hit on the customers lol.

We do have these rooms that you can hire out to people so they can sleep there the night, but we've also been toying with the idea of having it so you can maybe hire prostitutes and have them work out of the rooms instead.

Better prostitutes will generate more money and get through their customers quicker.

What about having the wenches offer to play ‘checkers’? That’s a Jersey Shore joke!

What about having the wenches offer to play ‘checkers’? That’s a Jersey Shore joke!

Fuck, man. Do you have any Australian jokes? I'm totally lost. Or I'm just out of touch. Probably out of touch.

That looks good, well done! The puking and fighting brings back memories of my last job's christmas party, your tavern's nicer though! Definitely a keeper!

That looks good, well done! The puking and fighting brings back memories of my last job's christmas party, your tavern's nicer though! Definitely a keeper!

haha. Thanks mate!

Good stuff ts. It looks like a lot of fun, I love me some farming and pimping. Will add it to the wishlist

Back