OIG Report Released: McCabe Leaked Sensitive Info, Lied Under Oath (3x) UPDATE: Criminal Referral

Oh, you were expecting me to take your post seriously on its merits? <JerryWWF>

Trying to compare Cohen's home, office, and hotel being raided with McCabe's situation is ridiculous. For the FBI (headed by a Trump appointee) and a US Attorney (appointed by Trump) to go this hard at the POTUS' personal attorney and fixer, without overwhelming evidence, would be suicide. Meanwhile Sessions, the fucking AG, had to think long and hard to even fire McCabe based on the IG's report, and even then you had Rubio questioning the political motivations of the firing. And McCabe still hasn't even been charged with a crime, and he is the one on the offense taking this to court. But yeah, no difference in the situations, and I am being unfair towards Cohen.

As I said "We will see if McCabe has anything in the hole that changes things, or if he comes off looking worse over time," which of course is a reasonable stance to take on the matter at this point. But, for you to quote my previous post with your flailing and moronic accusations of a double standard, and then for you to come back again when I sloughed off your nonsense appropriately, just shows how irrational and punchy you have become now that the Feds have gotten so close to Trump.

Sorry didn't read. Was there anything in there about how peacefully Hitler gassed the Jews? Or was that last weeks shit posting only?

Sorry didn't read. Was there anything in there about how peacefully Hitler gassed the Jews? Or was that last weeks shit posting only?

<Dany07>

Boy are you pissy tonight!

So you are going to back off on your moronic point about Cohen when it comes to McCabe?

And as for the other thread:

1. I addressed the matter you are referring to: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...-being-reported.3746289/page-4#post-140259545

I could have just brought up an error that you made as a smokescreen to my pulling a Spicer (e.g., when you said "It is being reported that it's likely Contreras was 1 of the judges. Just not by MSM outlets YET. But MSM outlets have been obscenely slow on these things"), http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/andrew-mccabe-fired.3728717/page-4

but because I am not insecure little boy like you are, I owned it.

2. You never addressed the substance of the article that I posted in that war thread, or the substance of our larger argument in that thread.

3. You laughed when I said that the proper response would be exactly what Trump and Mattis ended up doing, for the reasons I said that they should.

Last edited:
The Justice Department’s internal watchdog reportedly has sent a criminal referral for fired FBI official Andrew McCabe to the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington.

The move follows a recent DOJ inspector general report that found McCabe leaked a self-serving story to the press and later lied about it to then-Director James Comey and federal investigators, prompting Attorney General Jeff Sessions to fire him on March 16.

Link Source (Fox News) : http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...eferral-for-mccabe-to-federal-prosecutor.html

Link Source (Washington Post) : https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6fda6b404c7_story.html?utm_term=.a42857ead27b

Link Source (The Hill) : http://thehill.com/policy/national-...inspector-general-issues-criminal-referral-of

The Washington Post reported that the IG referred the finding that McCabe misled investigators to the top federal prosecutor in D.C. to examine whether he should be charged.

Representatives with the Justice Department, inspector general’s office and U.S. attorney’s office all declined to comment.

Republican Rep. Mark Meadows backed the move in a tweet Thursday afternoon.

"The criminal referral from the IG is the right decision. It's about time we have some accountability for this type of conduct at the Justice Department," he said.

On Wednesday, Comey also publicly acknowledged he was the one who prompted the probe and seemed to back the investigation’s findings.

The fired FBI director addressed his former colleague's controversies during an appearance on ABC’s “The View,” after being pressed on how the public was supposed to have “confidence” in the bureau after revelations that ex-deputy director McCabe lied about the leak.

“It’s not okay. The McCabe case illustrates what an organization committed to the truth looks like,” Comey said. “I ordered that investigation.”

Comey seemed to defend McCabe's character even while backing the DOJ inspector general probe's findings.

“Good people lie. I think I’m a good person, where I have lied,” Comey said. “I still believe Andrew McCabe is a good person but the inspector general found he lied.”

Comey added that there are “severe consequences” within the Justice Department and the FBI for those who lie.

While Comey may not have intentionally launched the investigation gunning for McCabe, it was spurred by a desire to find who leaked to The Wall Street Journal in October 2016 about an FBI probe of the Clinton Foundation. The story said a senior Justice Department official expressed displeasure to McCabe that FBI agents were still looking into the Clinton Foundation, and McCabe had defended agents' authority to pursue the issue.

That leak confirmed the existence of the probe into the Clinton Foundation, which Comey, who led the bureau at the time, refused to do.

Horowitz’s report said McCabe authorized the leak and then misled investigators about it, leaking in a way that did not fall under the “public interest” exception.

Horowitz found that McCabe lacked “candor” when questioned by FBI agents on multiple occasions, and that he told agents he did not authorize the disclosure and did not know who was responsible.

But McCabe’s legal counsel, Michael Bromwich, has blasted the inspector general report and has criticized Comey. The report said Comey and McCabe gave conflicting accounts about a conversation they had on the leak.

“The OIG should credit Mr. McCabe’s account over Director Comey’s,” Bromwich wrote to Horowitz in a letter, complaining that the report “paints Director Comey as a white knight carefully guarding FBI information, while overlooking that Mr. McCabe’s account is more credible…”

He issued a similar statement Wednesday in response to Comey's interview comments:

"In his comments this week about the McCabe matter, former FBI Director James Comey has relied on the accuracy and the soundness of the Office of the Inspector General's (OIG) conclusions in their report on Mr. McCabe. In fact, the report fails to adequately address the evidence (including sworn testimony) and documents that prove that Mr. McCabe advised Director Comey repeatedly that he was working with the Wall Street Journal on the stories in question prior to publication. Neither Mr. Comey nor the OIG is infallible, and in this case neither of them has it right."

One thing for sure, this whole drama between FBI and Trump has made American justice and political institutions look a lot less dignified.

Where are all the shartdog rubes who’ve been defending him now???

Wait and see what happens, can't deny there has been heavy political pressure to do something from congress and executive branch.

One thing for sure, this whole drama between FBI and Trump has made American justice and political institutions look a lot less dignified.
The only lack of dignity here is a dirty president and his enormous team of fucking crooks assailing the investigation and the rule of law because he's got a lot to hide and it is getting dark in the West Wing.

And I don't mean Obama is visiting the house

In today’s episode of @HomerThompson makes a fool of himself, we look back at his comments about McCabe, then point and laugh.

“They're already playing the, "just fighting back" angle in regards to Trump's actions pertaining to the Russia investigations. This current "stepping down" by McCabe is the perfect practice run for the next moves. It's actually quite a brilliant strategically, although I find it morally repugnant”

I believe that there was no wrong doing by McCabe or the FBI as the Republicans are alleging.

Maybe they should be more dignified, then.

Trump cant throw his full support behind this publicly since it contradicts his identity. Legislators will for its a slam dunk on accountability.

You know, we all look like fools right now. Our entire government is corrupt and incompetent from top to bottom and all we do is argue about who's side is more incompetent and corrupt.

edit- didn't see @Orgasmo 's post. Pretty much agree with what he said, so long as he means there is blame on all sides.

Didn't Trump just pardon Libby for lying to the FBI and blow sunshine up his ass when doing so?

Helluva mixed message. Also Flynn lying to FBI and pleading guilty to it is often downplayed as well.

He was lying about having the OK to talk to the media about how Clinton Investigation was still open when it's always FBI protocol not to talk publicly about any investigations.

When will Guiliani have a sitdown with the DOJ to explain how he had Clinton Investigation information that he shouldn't have had?

I couldn't care less what happens to McCabe.

Last edited:
This definitely cancels out all the Russia stuff. Might as well wrap it up now.

Every Friday night lately has been crisis watch.
It's hasn't smelled this rotten since plumbergate.

Well Trump will just pardon him.

Edit, if true McCabe should go bye, bye.

The funny thing is that the stuff McCabe is getting in trouble for helped Trump.

Back