OIG Report Released: McCabe Leaked Sensitive Info, Lied Under Oath (3x) UPDATE: Criminal Referral

I hope you’re trolling.

Why? Literally nobody cares what you think. I'm just waiting for you and the other Drumphtards to have your epic meltdowns once Trump is indicted. It's going to be glorious. Even more glorious when the election is declared a farce and we regain control of the White House and Senate.

Why? Literally nobody cares what you think. I'm just waiting for you and the other Drumphtards to have your epic meltdowns once Trump is indicted. It's going to be glorious. Even more glorious when the election is declared a farce and we regain control of the White House and Senate.

This is high quality fan fiction.

Sigh, you are still ducking the whole point of our contention about chemical weapons, and that Haley and Mattis and Trump agreed with my position, and acted as I said they should with air strikes and no boots on the ground. Even with an unforced error on my part, you still lost that debate.

And you quit on our point of contention in this thread, and tried to throw a bullshit smoke screen up by bringing up the other thread to try to cover for your inability to continue your retarded argument. And lol at you not acknowledging your fuck up on the Contreras thing, is your little ego that fragile?

Lol. So Trump & Haley agreed with you. So the Fuck what. And it's been reported Mattis was not really loving it

You seem to bounce around your Hitler love though.

What is your take on the following (copied directly from the Horowitz report)?

McCabe told the OIG that on August 12, 2016, he received a telephone call from PADAG regarding the FBI’s handling of the CF Investigation (the “PADAG call”). McCabe said that PADAG expressed concerns about FBI agents taking overt steps in the CF Investigation during the presidential campaign. According to
McCabe, he pushed back, asking “are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?” McCabe told us that the conversation was “very dramatic” and he never had a similar confrontation like the PADAG call with a high-level Department official in his entire FBI career.
The key part of that, for me, is "taking OVERT steps". It's the same reason they didn't disclose that the Trump campaign was under FBI investigation. You don't want to influence the political process at all.

So, it seems that they were telling McCabe not to make it public by taking OVERT steps. Of course, he ended up authorizing a leak that disclosed the FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation during the election. Which interestingly, is also why he's in trouble with DOJ potentially now.

The key part of that, for me, is "taking OVERT steps". It's the same reason they didn't disclose that the Trump campaign was under FBI investigation. You don't want to influence the political process at all.

By norm and precedent, aren't FBI investigations supposed to be handled independently of the Justice Department?

The Department includes seven law enforcement agencies and eight divisions. My view is: if the Justice Department were concerned about "influencing the political process", it should set a Department-wide policy covering all divisions and law enforcement agencies. Calling a specific one of its seven law enforcement agencies in the middle of a specific investigation is damaging to our norms in the same way that Trump's firing of Comey was damaging.

Not a fucking thing will come of this. This man is a modern hero and he will be completely admonished once Drumph and his cronies are locked away. I can't fucking wait.
"completely admonished"? Do you mean "completely exonerated"?

You expect Trump to get locked up? When and why?

I've been as hard on Andy as anyone. In fact, I predicted he'd be in this predicament months ago and was laughed at.

But hell, I'm actually starting to feel bad at the way this is going. Look, he lied under oath, that looks like a fact. But it also looks like a portion of the FBI and most of the DOJ was like a frathouse doing whatever the hell it wanted. I find it hard to believe Comey & Lynch had no clue what was happening.

I hope this isn't another instance of a dude taking all the heat for 2 institutions that were doing a lot of shit they shouldn't.

And as much as I think McCabe is guilty of some far worse things. I just don't want to see a dude go to prison for simply lying

"completely admonished"? Do you mean "completely exonerated"?

You expect Trump to get locked up? When and why?

It will be prior to the 2020 election, during the early stages of campaigning. The official charges will be obstruction of justice and conspiracy against the state.

McCabe is fighting back and is suing the DOJ and FBI:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/andrew-mccabe-fbi-department-of-justice-lawsuit-today-2018-06-12/

"signals that McCabe, repeatedly targeted for criticism and attacks by President Trump in the last year, is determined to try to clear his name in court even as he faces a possible criminal probe into whether he intentionally misled internal investigators."

"The complaint says the DOJ has publicly defended the firing yet failed to identify for McCabe the policies and procedures it followed before dismissing him. The department has withheld the information, McCabe's lawyers allege, for fear that the materials could be used against them in any additional lawsuits."

"Defendants fear that disclosure to Plaintiff of the documents at issue will place Defendants and others at risk in any proceedings brought against them by Mr. McCabe," the complaint states. "Based on these fears, Defendants appear to have preemptively decided not to disclose the documents to Plaintiff."

"The complaint quotes a May 21 email from one DOJ official that said, "In the absence of actual litigation, (Plaintiff's) demands are not constrained by the normal rules of discovery, which exist, in part, to protect defendants from burdensome or otherwise unreasonable requests."

McCabe is fighting back and is suing the DOJ and FBI:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/andrew-mccabe-fbi-department-of-justice-lawsuit-today-2018-06-12/

"signals that McCabe, repeatedly targeted for criticism and attacks by President Trump in the last year, is determined to try to clear his name in court even as he faces a possible criminal probe into whether he intentionally misled internal investigators."

"The complaint says the DOJ has publicly defended the firing yet failed to identify for McCabe the policies and procedures it followed before dismissing him. The department has withheld the information, McCabe's lawyers allege, for fear that the materials could be used against them in any additional lawsuits."

"Defendants fear that disclosure to Plaintiff of the documents at issue will place Defendants and others at risk in any proceedings brought against them by Mr. McCabe," the complaint states. "Based on these fears, Defendants appear to have preemptively decided not to disclose the documents to Plaintiff."

"The complaint quotes a May 21 email from one DOJ official that said, "In the absence of actual litigation, (Plaintiff's) demands are not constrained by the normal rules of discovery, which exist, in part, to protect defendants from burdensome or otherwise unreasonable requests."
Sorry, I believe Comey.

This guy is an asshole, and the Trumpets were right about him. 90% of their leakers came from their own side, but not McCabe, and this guy was one of the most powerful people in our national law enforcement: playing the double agent. Not his job. Too bad you fucked up your pension with criminal activity at the end of an otherwise illustrious career, but...too bad for you, McCabe. You did that. I'll shed no tears.

Back