Do you agree with The Juice?

• Total voters

all caps

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
O.J. Simpson on Colin Kaepernick: 'He Made a Bad Choice in Attacking the Flag'

"
Count O.J. Simpson among those questioning the method Colin Kaepernick used in his protest.

As part of a wide-ranging interview with Tim Graham of the Buffalo News, the former NFL star discussed President Donald Trump and the wave of protests around the league, specifically disagreeing with Kaepernick's actions.

"I think Colin made a mistake," Simpson said. "I really appreciate what he was trying to say. I thought he made a bad choice in attacking the flag."

The former 49ers quarterback took a knee during the national anthem in a protest against police brutality and racial injustice during the 2016 season. He went unsigned throughout 2017 and remains a free agent.

The president has lashed out against him and others who followed his lead, saying the NFL should have suspended the quarterback.

Simpson noted he and Trump used to be friends, although he would "probably not" have voted for him for president if given the opportunity. Still, he felt Kaepernick was disrespectful in his actions.

"When he did it the first time," the 70-year-old continued, "I thought, 'Well, you took a gamble, and I give you credit.' But it was him continuing to do it where he made the biggest mistake. I'm a firm believer of doing what you think is right, but I would always stand for the flag."
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ck-he-made-a-bad-choice-in-attacking-the-flag

I like closure so its nice for OJ to officially lay the kaepernick issue to rest.

So you want OJ's opinion on politics, but not Kaep's?

So much for shutting up and throwing the ball.

dump
dʌmp/
noun
  1. 1.
    a site for depositing rubbish.
    synonyms: rubbish tip, rubbish dump, refuse dump, rubbish heap, refuse heap, tip, dumping ground, dustheap, slag heap, midden, dunghill, dung heap; More

I think it has much more to do with the fact that Kaep is a pretty shitty QB. If the cat could play he would be on a team.

What's OJ's opinion on murdering wives?

and LOL at "attacking the flag". What a great way to signal "I don't know WTF I'm talking about" when it comes to the topic.

murdering people is one thing
but when you go after the flag
it is taking things too far imo

Kaep didn't do himself any favors by making himself a lightning rod, but he really doesn't have what it takes to compete at the professional level in football.

OJ offended about the disrespect for America and its justice system

giphy.gif

How did he attack the flag, again?

Didn't he used to set fire to a miniature Stars and Stripes with a lighter during the national anthem at 49'ers games?

It seemed excessive at the time and even moreso in hindsight.

Wonder if OJ will change his tune after Kaep finds the real killers

Didn't he used to set fire to a miniature Stars and Stripes with a lighter during the national anthem at 49'ers games?

It seemed excessive at the time and even moreso in hindsight.
Not that I know of, anyway you have every right to protest what you think is wrong in this country, just have to accept the consequences. Is it fair, probably not, but thats life.

I think it has much more to do with the fact that Kaep is a pretty shitty QB. If the cat could play he would be on a team.

Kaep didn't do himself any favors by making himself a lightning rod, but he really doesn't have what it takes to compete at the professional level in football.

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/...o-colin-kaepernicks-final-five-games-in-2016/

Pretty sure he’d be on a team if this stuff never happened. Ravens were going to sign him until his gf tweeted that ray Lewis was an Uncle Tom and the ravens owner a slave owner.

Murderers give the best insights to life.

Back