OJ lays Kaepernicks career to rest

Do you agree with The Juice?

• Total voters
cY18NdH.jpg
All blacks look alike?

Shame on Kapernick for burning that Flag in the Seattle Seahawks lockerroom and apparently gaining about 60 lbs while doing it.
Y'all are aware this is photoshopped, right? Like, it's not even remotely convicing, besides the terrible "flames" there's not even smoke. They're in a small locker room for crying out loud.

Y'all are aware this is photoshopped, right? Like, it's not even remotely convicing, besides the terrible "flames" there's not even smoke. They're in a small locker room for crying out loud.
Yes, my point isn't about it being photoshopped, it's that it's a photoshop of a player that is NOT Kaepernick in a thread about Kaepernick. Bennet and Kaepernick don't even look alike aside from being black (kinda).

Yes, my point isn't about it being photoshopped, it's that it's a photoshop of a player that is NOT Kaepernick in a thread about Kaepernick. Bennet and Kaepernick don't even look alike aside from being black (kinda).
I feel you, I didn't really think he thought that was Kaepernick, just that he was putting blame on him for it. I'd swear this was a troll thread if I didn't know who TS was.

It was just to support the fact that, alongside his production (which you concede was individually above average, yes?), he had good arm strength.

Also, pretty shocked that Cousins was there. All the rest are big guys with known good arm strength. Cousins never seemed to have all that much zip to me.
Like I said, Kaep isn't bad. I'm not arguing that he's a can. I'm just arguing that if you do everything you can for the guy (and he requires a lot), he's still not a world-beater. As a Green Bay fan, I am super jealous of your starter and backup. You guys have some amazing talent at QB. Unfortunately for him, Kaep will never be a Rodgers. And Hundley is good enough without needing anyone to change up their game for him, which makes him a great fit in GB. I think Kaep is better than Hundley, but Kaep requires more to see that potential. Plus, he brings a bunch of baggage.

Cousins is pretty good. I think he has had a shit team to play on, so he's not looked at really favorably (the same problem Kaep had). Cousins' best receiver was Crowder, and at 5'8, he's just not big enough to be an all-star. I don't think Cousins will ever be in the top tier, but I think he could be a good pickup for a number of teams. I wouldn't be heart-broken if the Steelers grabbed him (Ben needs to retire already, he's holding the team back at this point), and I would hate to see Brown, Bell, and Juju lose some of their prime years (or worse, leave) while Pittsburgh groomed some kid fresh from the draft who wasn't ready for the big show.

Threads like this are good because it exposes all the racist white boys that are so active on sherdog. Here's some truth for all you white boys: People of Color (POC) have endure hardship, oppression and racism the likes of which you have never experienced, therefore white males cannot speak intelligently on the matter and need to let emotionally and culturally evolved people of color (POC) speak on the issues. Whites need to stick to things they know.

As do blacks? I'm just asking. Can't even be a part of the conversation?

Edit-And I'm not sure what your response has to do with the OP.

Yeah, I don't think you watch a ton of football.

Kaep was absolutely a top 32 NFL QB.

His being blackballed was 100% because of his flag protests. Not because the owners care or are stupidly patriotic like some fans, but because he wasn't worth the controversy and potential lost revenue from dip shit nationalist fans boycotting their games. It was a business decision, but it was related to his protests, not to his level of play.

I seem to remember that he also wanted starter's money.

I for one am dying to know his opinions on a host of current events

Nope. 100% because of the protest.

Come on, the NFL keeps wide beaters, accused rapist, and even accused murders if the owners think it will help them win games and sell tivketx.

Look at all the uppity leftist turds in this thread that have no sense of humor.

What's worse. Kneeling or double homicide?

Can we get a poll up?

Come on, the NFL keeps wide beaters, accused rapist, and even accused murders if the owners think it will help them win games and sell tivketx.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic and bringing you in to a disagreement I had with another poster ITT. I absolutely think it was a combination of things. Eroding skills, locker room shit, wanting starter money when you are a borderline starter, and the protest stuff.

One poster directly told me "I must not watch much football" and another indirectly said white people have no business even commenting on the topic.

Simpson is not black he is OJ. Yap good times in 70s when not all white people hate black but for OJ he was like alien. They like him

Back