OJ lays Kaepernicks career to rest

Do you agree with The Juice?

• Total voters
What's OJ's opinion on murdering wives?

and LOL at "attacking the flag". What a great way to signal "I don't know WTF I'm talking about" when it comes to the topic.
Umm...what? For an American, doing anything but standing during the national anthem(barring things out of one's control) is universally considered a sign of disrespect. And Kap certainly knew this when he kneeled. He was being intentionally disrespectful for the sake of being self-righteousness, pseudo-intellectual, and mask his ignorance and mediocrity at being a QB.

OJ knows what it is liked to be loved one day and hated the next. If he is a murdering bastard like I believe, I wish no one would give him a platform to have a voice. Don't care to listen to anything he says.

Some washed up athlete actor who killed his gold digging ex and her boy toy is talking politics? must be a slow news day.

i can see where OJ is coming from.

without that flag and constitution he’d be tried in court over and over again. But Double Jeopardy keeps him safe.

OJ is a true patriot.

2000 yards rushing in one season. OJ can do whatever he likes.

Kaepernick did commit career suicide.

So you want OJ's opinion on politics, but not Kaep's?

So much for shutting up and throwing the ball.

If OJ Simpson who is a delusional murder knows you fucked up... Well... You may have fucked up.

YnuaTH2.gif

If you don't have freedom of speech, then it's not America anymore.

O.J. is wrong.

Simpson is not black he is OJ. Yap good times in 70s when not all white people hate black but for OJ he was like alien. They like him

Oh yeah Hollywood loved him. I remember seeing an interview with a limo driver saying he would scour the limo after he drove OJ around and find a few grams of coke every night.

Back