OJ Simpson rips Colin Kaepernick: 'Bad Choice Attacking the Flag'

OJ lecturing people on "bad choices" is just another bad choice in a list of bad choices this man has made.

I'm a 24 year veteran and I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of these United Sates.

In that Constitution it says you have the right to free speech and the right to protest. Kaepernick didn't protest the flag or disrespect it. The protest was about the mistreatment of minorities at the hands of the Police.

That narrative was hijacked and turned into a "He's disrespecting the military! / How dare HE (an American citizen!!) use HIS right to protest when he's a millionaire!!!!!"

Would I have taken a knee?
No. Never.

But I won't tell anyone they can't either.

You can support his right to act like an asshole while also acknowledging that it's a bullshit thing to do.

Here we go, let's hear it from the idiot brigade how Kaepernick is shit and how "YOU DON'T DISS TEH FLAG, THIS IS MURCA!"

Get the fuck out of here.

I'm a 24 year veteran and I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of these United Sates.

In that Constitution it says you have the right to free speech and the right to protest. Kaepernick didn't protest the flag or disrespect it. The protest was about the mistreatment of minorities at the hands of the Police.

That narrative was hijacked and turned into a "He's disrespecting the military! / How dare HE (an American citizen!!) use HIS right to protest when he's a millionaire!!!!!"

No. Never.

Who told him he "can't"? Strawman.

OJ called it a bad choice. Even dumbass Trump suggested consequences on a private (not civic level).

I didn't hear anyone suggest throwing Kaepernick in prison. "Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences", or so I've been hearing from liberals incessantly over the past decade, and especially the last few years.

For Donald Sterling that didn't even mean the freedom to speak privately away from work to his girlfriend while being secretly recorded without seeing the business he built torn away from him despite the lack of any negative economic impact on his business (the #1 reason cited to justify ruining him). Brandon Eich quietly donated money to Prop. 8, and years later, the LA Times dredges that up using the Freedom of Information Act, then liberal Silicon Valley disgraces and ousts him from his own company that he founded, Mozilla, when he didn't even want to be CEO at that point, and only stepped in during an interim period until his board could find a suitable replacement for the previous CEO.

Meanwhile, Colin publicly displays his gesture on company time, in uniform, in front of all its customer; tanks the league's revenues, a business he neither built, owns, nor runs, but for some reason, liberals recoil at the notion he suffer consequences for his "free speech".

I wish 21st century liberals would stop talking about the 1st Amendment like they actually believe in it.

Lol at anyone worked up over kaepernick

So now it's OJ the Life Coach, eh?

Has anybody addressed the fact that at this point his CTE is now doing all the talking for him or.....?

No. Never.

The protest was about kaepernick throwing a fit for getting benched

The minority bullshit was his excuse when he was asked why he disrespected the flag.

Why this guy name is still spoken is a secret to me. Who cares about him. Dude has identity crisis and his smarter girlfriend used him to propel her bs into mainstream media.

Who told him he "can't"? Strawman.

OJ called it a bad choice. Even dumbass Trump suggested consequences on a private (not civic level).

I didn't hear anyone suggest throwing Kaepernick in prison. "Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences", or so I've been hearing from liberals incessantly over the past decade, and especially the last few years.

For Donald Sterling that didn't even mean the freedom to speak privately away from work to his girlfriend while being secretly recorded without seeing the business he built torn away from him despite the lack of any negative economic impact on his business (the #1 reason cited to justify ruining him). Brandon Eich quietly donated money to Prop. 8, and years later, the LA Times dredges that up using the Freedom of Information Act, then liberal Silicon Valley disgraces and ousts him from his own company that he founded, Mozilla, when he didn't even want to be CEO at that point, and only stepped in during an interim period until his board could find a suitable replacement for the previous CEO.

Meanwhile, Colin publicly displays his gesture on company time, in uniform, in front of all its customers, tanks the league's revenues, a business he neither built, owns, or runs, but for some reason, liberals recoil at the notion he suffer consequences for his "free speech".

I wish 21st century liberals would stop talking about the 1st Amendment like they actually believe in it.

Well, he did what he did and he's taking his licks.

I say we move on.

The protest was about kaepernick throwing a fit for getting benched

The minority bullshit was his excuse when he was asked why he disrespected the flag.

Like I said, would I have done it? No.

But I'm not going to join in with someone who's against him exercising his right to protest.

No. Never.

Same Brother, but Im cool with anyone who bashes him for it, and if a private entity wants to fire him because he hurts the bottom line, that's cool too.

He's protected from the Gov't. That's it. I would let the free market determine his value.

Back