OJ Simpson rips Colin Kaepernick: 'Bad Choice Attacking the Flag'

I'm a 24 year veteran and I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of these United Sates.

In that Constitution it says you have the right to free speech and the right to protest. Kaepernick didn't protest the flag or disrespect it. The protest was about the mistreatment of minorities at the hands of the Police.

That narrative was hijacked and turned into a "He's disrespecting the military! / How dare HE (an American citizen!!) use HIS right to protest when he's a millionaire!!!!!"

Would I have taken a knee?
No. Never.

But I won't tell anyone they can't either.
The rightwing and Cop fluffers deliberately turned the protest into an anti-flag narrative so that they could demonize the protesters and make righteous all those who are against police accountability. It's just classic propaganda tactic.

Kill two people, get away with it, and you are allowed to criticize decisions a former football player makes. I despise kap, but I respect him more than that murdering creature.

OJ spending the last fews years in jail was a travesty. Hope he is finding peace out while he is free.

You know you're in a bad place when OJ is questioning your life choices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back