Ok,Ive had my fill of throwing s- at Mcgregor.

Anderson never could do this

Ztdsinf.gif

I respect you pal..but ask Forrest about combination counters...
He got matrixed..
Forrest was super slow and also had been koed in the leadup to that fight. Not saying he would have won,but that wasnt the best effort he could have given imo.I find conor's combination more impressive,personally.

He deserved everything he got for escalating things to this point in the name of the allmighty dollar. He poked the bear one too many times,and had to pay a serious toll. Not the beating in the octagon,not the dagestani assault after the fight,but the worst loss of all,the drubbing and schelacking he recieved on the INTERNET. Aint seen shit like that since Fedor v Nogueira.

Take some time out to watch this vid btw:

Conor may not be good enough to beat khabib,but enough of this "he was never good" shit. One of the best counterstrikers in the sport,and hes taken the loss well,considered.

So ill take it easy on him,but not on his crew,fuck danis and artem forever.

I encourage you all to do the same. Since this is my thread i offer you all a space to get it all out of your system and post all your tappy mctaptap gifs and proper 12 bottle head bashes.

Yknow,just to have a funeral for ufc 229 mcgregor bashing.

For now.

Contradicts yourself immediately. STFU liar.

The same people that praise "humble in victory or defeat" and praise how khabib is "respectful" come here and act a fool as soon they can when someone loses.

Its that sherdog hipocrisy that always keeps on giving

No disrespect for Conor, but I do question where he goes now. I don't think its insulting to say his stock has dropped hard and he's running out of sellable fights after what Khabib did.

No disrespect for Conor, but I do question where he goes now. I don't think its insulting to say his stock has dropped hard and he's running out of sellable fights after what Khabib did.
The oppurtunity is there to get back,but I dunno what he will do. I dont think hes running out of fights, I think all his fans just need an excuse for an exciting one,and those are there. I just think the whole overboard dolly bus shit needs to stop. I would hope we hit a ceiling with that shit.

I never understood the point of kicking someone while they're down. He's entertained me. Why would I hate that?

Forrest was super slow and also had been koed in the leadup to that fight. Not saying he would have won,but that wasnt the best effort he could have given imo.I find conor's combination more impressive,personally.
Yeah ..I can live with that..
The spider was no Stephan boner to be fair...<Gordonhat>

Back