Ok,Ive had my fill of throwing s- at Mcgregor.

Its worth it if you can get past the obvious put on,fake nyc accent,trust me
It might be, I just can't stand watching anything related to him/with him, etc. Except fights, that I can deal with.

Even more beautiful:

dropped.gif

vkVvrj.gif

Woodley shut that shit down.

images

I never understood the point of kicking someone while they're down. He's entertained me. Why would I hate that?
We had to endure all sorts of multiple division hold ups,dolly throwing,shit talk that went too far,all while the ufc blew him the whole time,i mean its literally disgusting how dana white grinned at his antics. Its like Don king with trinidad over Hopkins. Hopkins got so pissed he nearly started a riot in Puerto Rico. Now as a puerto rican myself,i found this move ballsy as fuck. If he's that mad to do that,imagine what its like for us fans,and the fighter's who are trying to have a career,clogged up by this guy who wont defend his belts

Nah lol. Fuck hype jobs and ducking and endless bullshit.

Cocaine is still aight tho.

but the worst loss of all,the drubbing and schelacking he recieved on the INTERNET.
Lol, the only part that he's completely unaware of and has zero effect on him
<mma4>

• Conor's team beat the sh&t out of Khabibi's team in the afterfight brawl.

I blame Moonface for everything.

'That's f....g illegal'

Dana helped build the sport, but he has had power too long. Get rid of the c..t!

I don't think I'll stop bashing khabib of his scumbag crew anytime soon

Conor ain't the greatest, but he is still one the most enjoyable to cheer for or against.

Sherdog, Conor fans included, have become desensitized to the Conor hate.

The hating bacteria is adapting to the new envionment and attempting to change its tactics.

Y'ell dew fookin nuttin'

{<Mcgoat}

He deserved everything he got for escalating things to this point in the name of the allmighty dollar. He poked the bear one too many times,and had to pay a serious toll. Not the beating in the octagon,not the dagestani assault after the fight,but the worst loss of all,the drubbing and schelacking he recieved on the INTERNET. Aint seen shit like that since Fedor v Nogueira.

Take some time out to watch this vid btw:

Conor may not be good enough to beat khabib,but enough of this "he was never good" shit. One of the best counterstrikers in the sport,and hes taken the loss well,considered.

So ill take it easy on him,but not on his crew,fuck danis and artem forever.

I encourage you all to do the same. Since this is my thread i offer you all a space to get it all out of your system and post all your tappy mctaptap gifs and proper 12 bottle head bashes.

Yknow,just to have a funeral for ufc 229 mcgregor bashing.

For now.

He has taken tons of abuse. Who says "I won the war" after a drubbing?

Last edited:
Conor fights are the funnest, hype shit we got in mma right now.

Hope he fights again win or lose

People who said he was never good are just bitter. His career has been meh post Aldo but hes still a very good fighter. He just hasnt evolved. It happens to many , MMA isnt a forgiving sport .

What I find crazy, is that when Conor said to khabib in the octagon “it’s just business”, everyone lost their shit.

Conor is a businessman first and foremost. He hypes fights, that’s what he does. He knows the more views, the more money he makes. He’s had a good understanding of the game since day one, hence how he’s made more money than ANYONE who’s came before him. So I find it surprising that most people call him out for being inauthentic when his intentions have been pretty obvious for quite some time.

Back