OK real conservatives, here is your chance. Denounce Trump for his deficit spending

Ok democrats, here's your chance, support Trump for the economic policy that protects America's workers long term.

Like tax cuts for rich investors and heirs and rolling back worker rights? For fuck's sake, even if you like the guy, you can't argue that he's a pro-labor president.

read_Image.jpg

Title says it all.

I want a list of posters that I will accept talking about deficit spending, when Bernie takes office in 2020.

If you aren't willing to denounce Trump over deficit spending, then you need to shut the fuck up when Democrats take office.

For the deficit spending Trump is creating we could have Medicare for all, and debt free college education.

You got slightly better economic growth then Obama did instead. Tired of winning I'm sure.

You understand that when we talk about "CONSERVATIVE" what we mean is REAGAN CONSERVATIVE. And I hate to burst your BUBBLE but REAGAN DEFICIT SPENT AS WELL.

If you want to denounce Trump on grounds of being conservative you are going to have to shitcan this shitthread and make one with a relevant cause to dump trump on conservative ground.

Also, no one ever thought Trump was a conservative at all.

Please get a clue on politics before making an embarrassing thread like this. This is a poor person's thread. It stinks like when you first walk into a Target store to beat up the old perv guy in the girl's bathroom.

I consider myself a libertarian that leans slightly to the right. I'm happy to disagree with any President on issues where we don't agree.

1.) Deficit is ridiculous. 2) Federal hiring freeze directly impacted federal law enforcement. 3) Says stupid shit on Twitter and has the temper of a 12 year old. (just to name 3)

But would I vote for ANY of the current possible 2020 options on the Democratic ticket for POTUS? Absolutely fucking not.

I consider myself a libertarian that leans slightly to the right. I'm happy to disagree with any President on issues where we don't agree.

1.) Deficit is ridiculous. 2) Federal hiring freeze directly impacted federal law enforcement. 3) Says stupid shit on Twitter and has the temper of a 12 year old. (just to name 3)

But would I vote for ANY of the current possible 2020 options on the Democratic ticket for POTUS? Absolutely fucking not.

People have preferences, and that's fine. The problem comes in when people make objectively false claims to defend those preferences. It's one thing to say, "sending a message to minorities or cutting taxes for rich people is more important than to me than debt;" it's another to deny the fact that Republicans are much less likely to do anything to reduce debt (and, in fact, the last 40 years shows they drastically increase it whenever they have the power to do so).

Last edited:
That's because the overwhelming majority of Republicans are social conservatives, but definitely NOT fiscal conservatives. A lot have talked about it, and almost none have followed through. All lip-service.

Crazy enough, Rand Paul is one of the few Republicans who doesn't seem to back down from that stance, even to a lot of peoples annoyance.

People have preferences, and that's fine. The problem comes in when people make objectively false claims to defend those preferences. It's one thing to say, "sending a message to minorities or cutting taxes for rich people" is more important than to me than debt; it's another to deny the fact that Republicans are much less likely to do anything to reduce debt (and, in fact, the last 40 years shows they drastically increase it whenever they have the power to do so).

That's because the overwhelming majority of Republicans are social conservatives, but definitely NOT fiscal conservatives. A lot have talked about it, and almost none have followed through. All lip-service.

Crazy enough, Rand Paul is one of the few Republicans who doesn't seem to back down from that stance, even to a lot of peoples annoyance.

When Rand Paul was running for president, he proposed a $1.8T (10 years) reduction in revenue. He said he'd offset it with spending cuts but did not specify. Realistically, had he won, we'd see huge tax cuts for high earners but minimal cuts to spending, and much higher deficits as a result. Clinton and Sanders both proposed pay-fors for all new spending, though Bernie's proposal was questionable on that score.

He makes it look good now in Congress by going against his own party on fiscal issues. What would he do as President? Hell, I have no idea. I personally loved his "fair tax" ideas. Same tax percentage across the board for everyone.

You're probably right though, and that's my point.

When Rand Paul was running for president, he proposed a $1.8T (10 years) reduction in revenue. He said he'd offset it with spending cuts but did not specify. Realistically, had he won, we'd see huge tax cuts for high earners but minimal cuts to spending, and much higher deficits as a result. Clinton and Sanders both proposed pay-fors for all new spending, though Bernie's proposal was questionable on that score.

Wow is this overdramatic. He was an underdog candidate who did OK. Nothing was rigged, the media covered him the same as any similar candidate, and the primary wasn't even that close.

He also outspent his opponent.

Outspent his opponent?
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/election-2016-campaign-money-race.html

I dont think so. Notice the amount raised from super pacs as well.

Media coverage ignoring Bernie, data analysis.

https://decisiondata.org/news/political-media-blackouts-president-2016/

Sorry if I believe Donna Brazile over you

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ally-says-dnc-rigged-primary-for-hillary.html

No, that's not how this works. You think Bernie is going to win no matter what. The bet is if Bernie wins or not. Sounds to me like you're not as confident as you proclaim.

You sound like a coward

For the record, I have heavily criticized Trump and the current batch of GOP for not at all sticking to conservative fiscal principles. And until proven otherwise, that will not be something I use against the Dems over the Rs as they’ve proved both just as bad
reasonable af

Bernie getting elected is one thing, him passing any of his pipedream legislation is entirely another.

Did you really think politics and big money would disappear and everyone would just feel the burn?

<{hughesimpress}>

In general I've been pleasantly surprised by Trump's performance. One area of disappointment is spending, though. The budget is much larger than I'd like it to be, and there's no good reason for it. It's not like we're in a recession.

It's going to happen.

Bernie is Tiger Woods at this point, he is a equal bet against the entire field.

hillary and the DNC strong armed Bernie into shilling for her and the establishment.

he took YOUR "ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT" DONATIONS and gave them straight to the establishment.

you're weak for still supporting bernie. wtf do you think is gonna happen once the CIA / FBI / CFR sink their hooks into him? he already showed he can be controlled by the DNC. wikileaks showed he was being blackmailed. once the heavy hitting orgs dig into him, he will be a puppet working to destroy america financially.

trump (so far) has fought off his neo-con advisers and made good / ok moves. if he keeps it up he will win re-election.

Last edited by a moderator:
hillary and the DNC strong armed Bernie into shilling for her and the establishment.

he took YOUR "ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT" DONATIONS and gave them straight to the establishment.

you're weak for still supporting bernie. wtf do you think is gonna happen once the CIA / FBI / CFR sink their hooks into him? he already showed he can be controlled by the DNC. wikileaks showed he was being blackmailed. once the heavy hitting orgs dig into him, he will be a puppet working to destroy america financially.

trump (so far) has fought off his neo-con advisers and made good / ok moves. if he keeps it up he will win re-election.

No one strong armed shit. He saw what a dumb c@nt Donnie dbag was and his legion of retards and tried throwing his support behind Hillary to stop it. Wiki leaks showed who was being black mailed you tin foil hat wearing inbred sack of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump will destroy him in the debates without even talking policy, just like he did Hillary. Voters aren't that deep. One liners will do more to get a president elected than talk of policy.
Yeah, one liners are more important than policy. Thats why you have a lying moron in office who knows nothing.

How is Bernie the biggest f@g__t when you are here shit posting?

No one strong armed shit. He saw what a dumb c@nt Donnie dbag was and his legion of retards and tried throwing his support behind Hillary to stop it. Wiki leaks showed who was being black mailed you tin foil hat wearing inbred sack of shit.

you sound emotional, illogical and hurt. your emotions and outrage don't mean shit.

all the matters is truth, logic and reason.. bring some of that or don't bother to quote and alert me.

Late 2020? I'll be shocked if Bernie is still alive with all his faculties at that point.

Back