ok so what is painted heart

When was this? I've not seen the term used before today and in the last 10 minutes I've seen it in 3 different threads.

Nevermind, just searched it.
i think it was yesterday; but for sure it was very recent.

I love you painted heart

i think it was yesterday; but for sure it was very recent.

Yeah it was. The way it was being mentioned I got the impression it was a while ago, which is why I thought it was weird that it's suddenly all over the place.

Faint of heart/faint-hearted. Some sherbro coined it painted heart. I think it was a Miguel Torres thread.
I think it was the one where TS claimed you could see Torres brain through a forehead gash.

it's a terrible condition you can get if you drink too much dye coke.

Faint of heart/faint-hearted. Some sherbro coined it painted heart. I think it was a Miguel Torres thread.

reminds me of the dude who used the term paper view in his thread when he meant pay per view

Some moron posted a stupid reply on a thread , and teenie boppers thought it was awesome now they are parroting it

Yeah I think your right. Some shertard showed a picture about how you could see his "brain" failing to remember theirs something Calee's skulls that protect your brain.
Yeah I think your right. Some shertard showed a picture about how you could see his "brain" failing to remember theirs something called skulls that protect your brain.

Some moron posted a stupid reply on a thread , and teenie boppers thought it was awesome now they are parroting it

Don't forget the part where you tried to correct what was clearly a joke but missed the very first one (hole-hardedly) and corrected the second one like a fkn braindead jackass

reminds me of the dude who used the term paper view in his thread when he meant pay per view
ROFL.

Yeah I think your right. Some shertard showed a picture about how you could see his "brain" failing to remember theirs something Calee's skulls that protect your brain.
But that thread did unknowingly start something special here.

Back