Oklahoma Science Teacher, 22, Charged with Rape of Teenage Student After Police Barge In

I feel like high school kids used to keep their fucking mouths shut about this shit because they didn't want to ruin a good thing. These days it seems like they get more satisfaction out of pulling out their phones and telling people about it rather than continuing to bang their hot teacher for as long as possible.

On one hand, if this was a Man we'd all be calling the teacher a piece of shit and wanting him locked up.

On the other hand however, as a male I like all of us had those teachers we had the hots for, what I would have give to had said teachers be those crazy nymphs you see in these news reports. Teenage fantasies come true.

#JustSaying
#YouToo?

2a933ab84a9ec42c6151a6efb1d42b16

6zeve8L.gif

I feel like high school kids used to keep their fucking mouths shut about this shit because they didn't want to ruin a good thing. These days it seems like they get more satisfaction out of pulling out their phones and telling people about it rather than continuing to bang their hot teacher for as long as possible.

One of my best friends in high school was getting with our gym teacher. I got all the details. Difference is there was no social media and also he was aware that IF SHE GETS ARRESTED YOU GET NO POON SO STFU

These kids got some loose lips

Actually so do the teachers if you know what I mean

It says his parents found his phone, so at least he was smart enough to be quiet.

First off Oklahoma not supprised

Second damn all my teachers were 1k years old

Third when are teachers gonna learn, these boys are blinking then them laughing about them going to jail afterward.

dude, can you at least post excerpts from articles instead of the click bait shit?

Her husband is going to be destroyed as well.

...She also allegedly texted that the student should hurry up because her husband would be home soon. News 9 Oklahoma reports that Day’s husband is the football coach at Yukon schools.

She's married to the football coach of the same school <{you!}>

Also If this boy is 16 or older this type of charge continues to be ridiculous.

Fire her yes. Shame her yes. But a 22 year old and 16+ year old is certianly not some horrific abuse beyond the job disrespect and her being married.

We didn't have 22 year old teachers when I was a kid.

dude, can you at least post excerpts from articles instead of the click bait shit?

Cant copy and paste on my ipad how is linking to the article clickbait?

Cant copy and paste on my ipad how is linking to the article clickbait?

you know what I mean - you just shared a link & nothing more. it's a hollow OP. some people, myself included, don't like to click random links & prefer to stay within the "Sherdog lane" when we're on here.

it's just common courtesy to post excerpts from/ or at least summarize the article yourself etc.

just saying mang.

Back