Old Man Strength

Old man strength is being able to fight through a 3rd heart attack, and making it to the bar before the game is over.

I had old man strength until i fell and broke my hip.

<Waaah>

Most of us get weaker, don’t believe the myth,,,

naw. here is a another view and you can see the young buck white nuckaling that shit with everything he had.

its more that old man determination than strength.

That 'you're going to have kill me to beat me as I am never giving up', stubborn as an old mule thing.

My dads got that old man strength, he deadlifts like 425 for reps, does full on pull-ups and gets out and runs 7 mornings a week. He’s 67. He’s been doing that shit ever since I can remember.

Old man strength is a combination of strength, stubbornness, technique and the sheer lack of fucks given.

You do realize extremely few 60+ men are even close to being that strong, right?

Chances are these guys were even stronger when they were younger.

You don't get stronger as you get older, it's just that you get weaker less fast if you've led an active life and still do at old age.

My dads got that old man strength, he deadlifts like 425 for reps, does full on pull-ups and gets out and runs 7 mornings a week. He’s 67. He’s been doing that shit ever since I can remember.
Sounds like a disciplined fellow. I like him. Did that discipline rub off on you?

Sounds like a disciplined fellow. I like him. Did that discipline rub off on you?

Yeah I did sports all through school and still lift and run most days only lately I’ve been dealing with a case of broken ankle which has kept me from running.

Sounds like a lot of people here need to do some reading on tendon strength and its capabilities.

Proof that shit is real

I've seen other videos of the old man. I forget his name but he used to be some sort of pro arm wrestler decades ago. So now its kind of a joke when he steps out of a crowd and beats really strong, young arm wrestlers at 70 years old.

Here is another example, its a guy named John Woolsey who was a world champion decades ago but even now he is stronger than most young guys.

Here is Woolsey throwing around a guy that can pick up a dump truck. One of the comments on the video is...

"my god John Woolsey's strong. Its hard to believe how damn strong that guy is."

1457954758-1.jpg

126-pints.jpg

Actor Oliver Reed died of a heart attack at the age of 61, after downing three bottles of Captain Morgan Jamaica Rum, eight bottles of German beer and several doubles of Famous Grouse whiskey, and beating five Royal Navy sailors at arm-wrestling.

pNKka.jpg

#oldmanstrength

Arm wrestling is one of those odd sports that I'm kind of surprised people get as invested in as they do.

I mean, it's cool and all. But it just doesn't seem like there's enough there--enough substance, enough stuff to do--to hold someone's interest for years and years. But apparently some guys get really into it.

Arm wrestling is one of those odd sports that I'm kind of surprised people get as invested in as they do.

I mean, it's cool and all. But it just doesn't seem like there's enough there--enough substance, enough stuff to do--to hold someone's interest for years and years. But apparently some guys get really into it.

How else are you supposed to acquire an 18 wheeler?

I agree, but I realize that there's a following for everything, no matter how basic.

Like you can find "rock, paper, scissors" tournaments. I'm like wth...?!

Back