Oliver Stone accused of sexual assault by former playboy playmate

She said Stone walked up to her, “reached out and … honked it like a horn.”
Well, who hasn't done that at a party?

Maybe he was the one holding it all together. Now there's no one to keep it under control.
giphy.gif

He grabbed a tit......That's fucked up but eh.....If that's the worse that Playmate has experienced? then LMFAO.

20 years ago he grabbed your titty when you were a Playmate? Jesus fucking Christ give me a break this is complete bullshit.

Pretty soon just looking at a bitch is going to be rape.<{smellit?}>

That’s what you are going to have to do in the presence of a woman

She was probably on blow at some cool party and didn't give two fucks when it happened

Looks like sexual assault allegations are this year's ice bucket challenge.

I hate Oliver Stone and his obsession with Comunism hopefully more woman come foward

20 years ago he grabbed your titty when you were a Playmate? Jesus fucking Christ give me a break this is complete bullshit.
its kinda amazing you can say 20 years ago that man touched my boobs and just like that the man is in trouble. How can you disprove you didnt touch someones boobs 20 years ago?

Everybody is trying to get in on it, lol.

Next a stripper will claim someone was too handsy while giving a lap dance.

its kinda amazing you can say 20 years ago that man touched my boobs and just like that the man is in trouble. How can you disprove you didnt touch someones boobs 20 years ago?

This. You should get slimed for 15 minutes for just grabbing someone's tits but if you have no evidence and it was 20 years ago stfu.

Back