Oliver Stone accused of sexual assault by former playboy playmate

Pretty soon just looking at a bitch is going to be rape.<{smellit?}>

That’s what you are going to have to do in the presence of a woman
Pro tip: starve them of attention first. That's how you win.

Alleged tit grab from 20 years ago?

Yeah, fuck off. This is the type of shit that will discredit any future victims.

20 years ago he grabbed your titty when you were a Playmate? Jesus fucking Christ give me a break this is complete bullshit.
It's not something to brush off... ON EITHER SIDE. If it wasn't something to brush off, fucking report it. If you wait decades, YOU brushed it off.
Fucking hell, women, get it together.

This is pretty much like the steroids scandals in baseball and in cycling: at first, everyone is shocked and appalled at a few individual cases, then we gradually realize that the individual cases are just a part of a larger systemic pattern.

It's not something to brush off... ON EITHER SIDE. If it wasn't something to brush off, fucking report it. If you wait decades, YOU brushed it off.
Fucking hell, women, get it together.
And if you brushed it off because speaking up would prevent you from making money, you're a whore.

He should not have done that

And if you brushed it off because speaking up would prevent you from making money, you're a whore.
Nah.
You study your craft, do your reads, you make your screen tests, memorize lines, it isn't a breeze being a (good) actor. None of us needs the extra hurdle of a person at the top deciding whether you get the gig, or someone who put their mouth on his genitals.

That's bullshit. Anyone who uses their position of power over others that way is worse than a whore who feels pressured into it because it's been a while since her last break.

That's bullshit. Anyone who uses their position of power over others that way is worse than a whore who feels pressured into it because it's been a while since her last break.

Perhaps, but they're still prostituting themselves, and have a shared responsibility in that situation. Unless they're being physically forced, they always have the option not to sell their souls for some cash, and a chance at fame and fortune.

27 posts in this thread but nary a pic of said, ex-playmate, carrie stevens. smh you guys.

9b560d3ba1ca01fec153b4a260d781f1--carrie-stevens-pictures-of.jpg

I grab my ladies ass and or give her a Trump special every day basically....am I fucked sherbros?

Perhaps, but they're still prostituting themselves, and have a shared responsibility in that situation. Unless they're being physically forced, they always have the option not to sell their souls for some cash, and a chance at fame and fortune.
The only way to stop this stuff is an aggressive "don't fuck with my livelihood" posture from actors and subsequently suing/ shaming the fuck out of these sleazebags.
That and opprobrium coming from peers.
But big money relationships have a way of cowing victims into shutting up, and it's blind to ignore that as well

The only way to stop this stuff is an aggressive "don't fuck with my livelihood" posture from actors and subsequently suing/ shaming the fuck out of these sleazebags.
That and opprobrium coming from peers.
But big money relationships have a way of cowing victims into shutting up, and it's blind to ignore that as well

I'd just start wearing a wire to Hotel room interviews, and then blackmail them for the part, if they stepped out of line.

I don’t think these “innapropriate touches” should be labeled sexual assault.

Def should be illegal and not cool at all, but it’s kinda lame to be a sex predator because of a bad joke.

I'd just start wearing a wire to Hotel room interviews, and then blackmail them for the part, if they stepped out of line.
Sad as it is, if my daughter went into theater in earnest, I'd advise her to record every sit down, it wouldn't be hard to manage.
If it must be, it must be.

Here's the other side of this that fascinates me: why would a guy who could get plenty of tail with his bank account risk it all on rapey half assed sexual misbehavior?
Wtf goes on in a mind like that?
No orgasm is worth what these idiots risk to get near one.

He grabbed a tit......That's fucked up but eh.....If that's the worse that Playmate has experienced? then LMFAO.
Doesn't make it right.

How would you like some creepy old angry leftist coming up to you and grabbing your fat man tit? It's degrading and disrespectful.

All future meetings will require a third party female witness, a lawyer and video/audio of the meeting.

Or just admit it's entirely too dangerous if your a man in power and never deal with another woman professionally again.

Back