Oliver Stone accused of sexual assault by former playboy playmate

I had a gf who did a Mark Hunt style walk off KO after a drunk idiot grabbed her ass. Blamo!!! Then she came over and sat down like nothing happened before I could even react. Lol.
You have to wonder how many men a woman had to have ktfo'd before she can pull off a nonchalant Mark Hunt-esque walk off KO.

Maybe I'm just a cuck but ive never once grabbed a womans breast or ass prior to any romantic contact (kissing and other intimate touching) Some of you sound like you are lucky you haven't gotten in trouble.
Yeah, same. I can't stand people getting in my space so won't do it to anyone else. Basic human decency.

Last time I grabbed a strangers boob it was at the bar after she had gotten done feeling my arms and chest and shes like "ok, your turn" and grabbed my hand and put it there. I gave it a few honks.

Damn, I guess playmates give no play.

False advertising.

Did this incident occur during the filming of "Who's Your Daddy"?

You have to wonder how many men a woman had to have ktfo'd before she can pull off a nonchalant Mark Hunt-esque walk off KO.
Well she did have anger issues and wasn't a wee little thing either. I'm bad for forgetting the toilet seat up, so around 3 am one morning she came to bed swinging cause she "fell in". I couldn't stop laughing at the mental image which didn't help things. Good times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back