Oluwale Bamgbose a free agent! Who signs him next?

Dude is 1-4 in the ufc? I think he’d probably go to pfl or titan to get some wins. Could see Bellator picking him up down the road

ACB. They hold so many shows they need all the fighters they can get.

Bellator MW division could use him...

Hisaki Kato - Oluwale Bamgbose for a WAR

Something very low level. Not a teir 2 org like Bellator, ONE or PFL.

Hes 6-4, let him get some experience and pad the record a little bit before going against anyone good again.

It seems he was on a 12/12 contract. So potentially $29k with the new reebok payscale.

6e1.gif

Interested to see if a 6-4 no-name guy can do much better financially outside the UFC without the UFC competing for his signature.

His record isn't really impressive, so I don't think someone outside russia will pay him that what he got in the UFC.
And I think he is a beatable "ex-UFC name" for the records of this russian/chechen talents over there.

But if I remember correctly he wrote on twitter something about fix his private life first or anything like that.

After his last performance, he'll probably end up somewhere like LFA or CFFC.

Selling tickets at the next bellator prelim for that sweet 1k/1k pay

He could potentially be a good fighter. He’s got the tools and the skills. He just needs experience and grooming from a promoter. Dude just got to 10 fights. Imagine facing Paulo Costa in your 9th career fight. Doubt Bellator would pick him up tho. They’d rather waste the roster spot on a 2-3 145 women’s fighter with no talent whatsoever.

I know this might be racist, but I think he'd be a good fit for that one South African organization that had a champion in last year's season of TUF. Extreme Fighting Championship. He's from Africa and has an African name, and he was in the UFC, so they might be willing to give him a somewhat-lucrative contract compared to anything else he'd get.
He also might be, like, a good low-level Bellator guy that they stick on the prelims to give them some hype, then after two or three wins he gets to be a main-card guy and can fight, like, Chris Honeycutt or something.
Or he goes back to Ring of Combat. If he becomes their champion again he could get a call up to a big org pretty quickly.
He KO'd Daniel Sarafian, who had extremely close fights with CB Dollaway and Cezar Mutante that could've just as easily gone his way, so Bamgbose has some skills.

He should try for LFA if he wants to stay stateside, though if he can't get in there (they are close with UFC) he should go abroad. Akhmat would be a good fit for him.

Back