Oluwale Bamgbose claims to have a black belt in BJJ & Muay Thai

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What ranks and titles have you held?

Ring of Combat 185-lb Champion, black belt in BJJ under Jose Luis Castro Cadeamartori, various medals in Taekwondo and BJJ tournaments, Black Prajied in Chute Boxe Muay Thai, Black Belt in Taekwondo, Black Sash in Kung Fu.

giphy.gif

DefensiveJubilantAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

Also said he was promoted to BJJ black belt because he was outgrappling Paulo Costa on the ground.

This guy P4P most delusional fighter in the UFC?

His name has a black belt in tongue twisters

He also has a second nickname, The Lion Gorilla.

His regular nickname is The Holy War Angel.

Jesus Christ what a con artist his coach is. Look at what he’s teaching:

Not once, not twice, but 3 times he posts this Meet & Greet for 5$ on instagram lol.

Lol at having a black belt in Muay Thai. Only in America

Who hurt you ts? This seems like an unhealthy obsession.

I don't what'chu talking about, but it would be awesome if a fighter came out and "took" his defeated opponent's titles.

Like if he beat a Marcelo black belt, he starts calling himself a Marcelo black belt, ect.

Definitely a Black belt in standin’ and bang(bose)in’

Not once, not twice, but 3 times he posts this Meet & Greet for 5$ on instagram lol.

What's your point first video is a beginners class or even a trial class of students..pretty normal for gyms that are mega populated with star fighters

Second the meet and greet..what should he charge? He's not a ufc champion or anything worth pitching? Plus most classical martial arts gyms or fighters tend to give not for profit or low profit opportunities to locals as a way to build exposure and rep ..

What ranks and titles have you held?

Ring of Combat 185-lb Champion, black belt in BJJ under Jose Luis Castro Cadeamartori, various medals in Taekwondo and BJJ tournaments, Black Prajied in Chute Boxe Muay Thai, Black Belt in Taekwondo, Black Sash in Kung Fu.

giphy.gif

DefensiveJubilantAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

Also said he was promoted to BJJ black belt because he was outgrappling Paulo Costa on the ground.

This guy P4P most delusional fighter in the UFC?

First gif..those look like kung fu styled strikes so it could be for real. ..

But I think to be honest it might just be an angle he's trying to use to promote himself..or to throw smoke out to cover his actual game..kinda like chael sonnen and his undefeated record and self proclaimed bad guy of west Oregon status lol.. just a way of distracting us from who he is as a fighter..

I love how black belt just became synonymous with instructor-level over the years.

Makes it easier to teach classes with my black belt in Kama Sutra

I have heard Mauy Thai black belt a few times and it always makes me lol.

I am also a black belt in boxing and wrestling.

LOL, this fraud is only second to Ido Portal

AcceptableAnotherAstarte.gif

Ah, the classic Brock Lesnar school of Kung Fu. What finesse!

280shmw.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back