Oluwale Bamgbose claims to have a black belt in BJJ & Muay Thai

Many countries outside of Asia have the 'black belt' to be the top of the pile in belt grades.

LOL, this fraud is only second to Ido Portal

AcceptableAnotherAstarte.gif
Lol what? Ido Portal Is amazing..

fucking random retards talking shit from their keyboards

In the first gif why is he throwing punches like King Hippo?

giphy.gif

Black belts are handed out like pamphlets these days.
I think my pamphlet boy might be burning them or tossing them in the river like i did when i was a kid lol

Luckily, i have my sherdog black belt to hold up my corduroys

In fairness to that atrocious beginners class my coach does something similar with his beginners class. I wanna ask him why he teaches them such silly combos and let's them get away with such awful technique but I already know the answer ya know. They're soccer mom's and unathletic/non dedicated dude's that just want to get a work out in, have a little fun , and learn some "sweet moves" along the way.

It's kinda like is it really a con if you're giving the client the sort of work out they're looking for? Either way my coach gets involved with some pretty mcdojo-esque shit with his day time classes we'd never waste our time doing during MMA practice.

Just thought I'd give my perspective on this. I think that's lame this guy considers himself a black belt just because he out grappled Costa in a mma fight. Makes no sense

He looks he have a black belt in explosiveness but a yellow belt in cardio

In fairness to that atrocious beginners class my coach does something similar with his beginners class. I wanna ask him why he teaches them such silly combos and let's them get away with such awful technique but I already know the answer ya know. They're soccer mom's and unathletic/non dedicated dude's that just want to get a work out in, have a little fun , and learn some "sweet moves" along the way.

It's kinda like is it really a con if you're giving the client the sort of work out they're looking for? Either way my coach gets involved with some pretty mcdojo-esque shit with his day time classes we'd never waste our time doing during MMA practice.
I agree with the perspective you're laying out, as long as the overall package isn't sold to the customers as street proof self-defense, and doesn't reinforce the belief of "I can handle myself just fine if shit goes down" of said soccer moms.

Well why doesn't he fucking use them then?
Ever?

Lol at having a black belt in Muay Thai. Only in America
You can tell someone's Muay Thai pedigree is bullshit when they claim to have a "black belt".

<{hfved}>

Ring of Combat 185-lb Champion, black belt in BJJ under Jose Luis Castro Cadeamartori, various medals in Taekwondo and BJJ tournaments, Black Prajied in Chute Boxe Muay Thai, Black Belt in Taekwondo, Black Sash in Kung Fu.

Black Prajied in Chute Boxe Muay Thai

This is a Praijed:

prajioud-.jpg

Muay Thai doesn't have a strict ranking system based on colors, but apparently Chute Boxe does.

<{hfved}>

Ring of Combat 185-lb Champion, black belt in BJJ under Jose Luis Castro Cadeamartori, various medals in Taekwondo and BJJ tournaments, Black Prajied in Chute Boxe Muay Thai, Black Belt in Taekwondo, Black Sash in Kung Fu.

Black Prajied in Chute Boxe Muay Thai

This is a Praijed:

prajioud-.jpg

Muay Thai doesn't have a strict ranking system based on colors, but apparently Chute Boxe does.
I know what a prajied is, it's basically saying Black belt. A ranking system is autistic. You would be laughed out of any thai camp for claiming you were a "Black prajied in muay thai"

EDIT: If your trainer has a ranking system for muay thai, go find another gym

I agree with the perspective you're laying out, as long as the overall package isn't sold to the customers as street proof self-defense, and doesn't reinforce the belief of "I can handle myself just fine if shit goes down" of said soccer moms.

Lmao man Idk... it's close. I can't call it that cause he doesn't claim to be some destroyer or teach any Street defense nonsense but some of these women think their garbage 1 2 sloppy ass leg kick to spinning back fist while their chin is sky high in the air is something to be respected on a Friday night Lmao. Some of the heavy bag combos I've seen are downright awkward .

So...lol at chute box?
Sure, how many major titles have they held in MT? How many of their fighters have been ranked in Lumpinee, raja etc?
They're not muay thai fighters

Back