Omarosa to Trump critics: If you think Trump is bad, Pence is worse.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Well I've been saying exactly this here. That as bad as Trump is, Pence seems like he will be worse.

Omarosa cringes at the thought of a Pence presidency because Pence is a hardcore evangelical Christian who hears Jesus tell him stuff. Omarosa is also Christian but considers Pence extreme.

Former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman has a warning for Trump haters longing for an impeachment: Be careful what you wish for. You could end up with Mike Pence, whom she describes as "scary" and "extreme."

"As bad as y’all think Trump is, you would be worried about Pence," she told her housemates on CBS' Big Brother: Celebrity Edition. "Everybody that's wishing for impeachment might want to reconsider their life. We would be begging for days of Trump if Pence became president, that’s all I’m saying. He’s extreme."

Laughing, the minister's wife added, "I'm Christian, I love Jesus, but he thinks Jesus tells him to say things. I'm like, 'Jesus didn't say that.' "

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...ys-trump-if-pence-became-president/332573002/

-

Oh and by the way: I notice the Breitbart types now attacking Omarosa for saying this. It was not long ago they attacked liberals who were criticizing Omarosa and pointed to Omarosa as proof Trump is not racist. How things change !

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...begging-days-trump-scary-pence-becomes-potus/

Man, remember when Omarosa being in Trump's staff would have been a pretty funny late night TV joke?

Me:

Who gives a shit what Omarosa thinks? She was a reality star that had a bit part in the Trump administration before being booted by Kelly for being too useless, a neat trick.

Also, Omarosa is in the news right now for sexually harassing Piers Morgan.

Piers Morgan claims she offered him sex, and when he declined, she called him homophobic slurs. Then she continued calling him homophobic slurs the rest of the time they worked together on the Apprentice.

“Omarosa sidled up to me at the New York Mercantile Exchange and said, quite seriously, ‘Piers, do you want a showmance?’ ‘A what?’ I replied. ‘A showmance. You know, a romance on the show — we get it on together. Happens all the time on ‘Apprentice.’ Everyone has sex together. Then we can make lots of money out of it,'” Morgan wrote.

“I stared at her grasping, ferociously ambitious little eyes, and laughed,” Morgan continued. “‘You must be joking, you deluded woman.’ She didn’t take it well. ‘What are you? Gay?'”

According to Morgan, after he rejected the offer, Manigault decided to “repeatedly question my sexuality in the most crude and offensive manner.”

Among the instances, Morgan wrote, was when Manigault “snarled” at him, “Shut the f— up, a–hole … How are your kids going to feel when they wake up and discover their dad’s a f—ing f—-t?”

No shit. Pence is pretty far right, too far for my taste.

Omarosa is also Christian but considers Pence extreme.

Laughing, the minister's wife added, "I'm Christian, I love Jesus, but he thinks Jesus tells him to say things. I'm like, 'Jesus didn't say that.' "

Biblically speaking, Pence is correct.

for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.
Mathew 10:20

It's not "extreme" for Christians to believe that.

for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

It's bullshit.
If Christ didn't say it there's no reason to call yourself Christ by saying God was "speaking through me".

We know.
Pence was very obvious insurance .

This.

It reminds me of when Chris Rock was talking about being the first black president (before there was one.... or half of one) and said that he'd make his VP Mexican, so they wouldn't kill or impeach him in fear of the border being opened.

It was funny when he said it, but I couldn't find the vid

It's bullshit.
If Christ didn't say it there's no reason to call yourself Christ by saying God was "speaking through me".

Pence never called himself Christ.

I'm not speaking from a secular opinion based standpoint, but according to the scriptures.

for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.
Luke 12:12

I'm not going to keep posting scripture to back up the point, it's all throughout the bible.

A Christian can concoct any rationale and excuse and pass it of as God's word. Jesus did warn of false prophets claiming to speak in his name.

Pence never called himself Christ.

I'm not speaking from a secular opinion based standpoint, but according to the scriptures.

for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.
Luke 12:12

I'm not going to keep posting scripture to back up the point, it's all throughout the bible.
Bullshit.
It's an excuse to say whatever you want.

As extreme is Pence is I would rather have him than Trump. Polices can be reversed, pure ignorance and incompetence could lead to far more dangerous things. The white house seems to give security clearances to just about anyone so why would a country like England or France share intel with the US knowing these wife beaters and soon to be felons are getting their hands on this intel.

Pence as loony as he is also will get absolutely destroyed in the next election by whoever runs.

It's bullshit.

Christianity is a very confusing and absurd religion. Christian extremists and pacifists can and are both rigt dependif what part of the book they follow. It is not as uniform as islam, islam has little difference. They all want and have same game just how it goes down.

Ill take Hitler over Trump, at least Hitler stuck to one idea and followed it through.

Trump flips-flops faster than an alternator.

-

Oh and by the way: I notice the Breitbart types now attacking Omarosa for saying this. It was not long ago they attacked liberals who were criticizing Omarosa and pointed to Omarosa as proof Trump is not racist. How things change !

so true! at least we can be sure all those liberals who have called her every name under the sun will continue to have no use for her and not pretend she is somehow ready to be listened to

Just skip everyone to this man:
1q2gif.jpg

Also, Omarosa is in the news right now for sexually harassing Piers Morgan.

Piers Morgan claims she offered him sex, and when he declined, she called him homophobic slurs. Then she continued calling him homophobic slurs the rest of the time they worked together on the Apprentice.
th
th

Like I get WHY the US seems to avoid former generals/admirals for leaders given the way the biggest despots seem to come from those ranks in other countries but maybe once every 50 years wouldn't be so bad.

Back