Omarosa to Trump critics: If you think Trump is bad, Pence is worse.

That's quite the could, and I don't think the Arab Spring/Obama pushback against Israel/softer policy on the Middle East did much to stabilize the region to be fair.
I don't understand this post.

That's cause it was Dave Chappelle, you racist.

Well, I mean...... Yeah

giphy.gif

I don't understand this post.

It is probably a bad idea to troll the Arab world with Zionist favoritism.

But have the un-Zion attempts really produced better results? Did Barack Obama have more or less general success in the Middle East than his predecessors?

It is probably a bad idea to troll the Arab world with Zionist favoritism.

But have the un-Zion attempts really produced better results? Did Barack Obama have more or less general success in the Middle East than his predecessors?

Well Obama didn't get involved in Syria to directly take out Assad, which would have led to mass ethnic cleansing and genocide of non Sunni and non-Arabs.

We shouldn't be supporting Israel, and allowing them to dictate our MidEast foreign policy. Case in point: the rabid hate towards Iran. It is better for US interests to ally with Iran, as that gives us a land route to our troops in Afghanistan, removing our need to use Pakistan. It's the Israel firsters in America that are primarily responsible for standing in the way of a rapprochement with Iran.

Our support for Israel is a huge albatross around our neck. Israel only cares for Israeli interests, but America is supposed to put Israeli interests first.

We also shouldn't be supporting the Saudis, who have caused untold damage to Western society.

Kick all them corrupt dumb fucks the fuck out. They are not worthy and are not fit to serve. Kick out all them R cocksucking excuse makers too. They probably got a lot of rubles richer too.

Back