Opinion On the subject of western Maoism

You've never proven a point in your life. You're a sad loser and no one will ever take you seriously. Get out more loser.

Repetition. Yawn. I love pointing out how worthless you people are. Pre-industrial revolution, your kind died before you reached adulthood so you couldn't have any impact on the world. Due to advancements in medicine and science, we've been able to keep weaklings like you alive. You ain't cut out for life, son. That's why you're always politicizing your tears about how unfair the world is, wahhh. But it's important to remember your kind doesn't reproduce.

53,000+ posts. Tells others to get out more. Calls himself 'rational poster', but is actually extremely irrational.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Repetition. Yawn. I love pointing out how worthless you people are. Pre-industrial revolution, your kind died before you reached adulthood so you couldn't have any impact on the world. Due to advancements in medicine and science, we've been able to keep weaklings like you alive. You ain't cut out for life, son. That's why you're always politicizing your tears about how unfair the world is, wahhh. But it's important to remember your kind doesn't reproduce.

53,000+ posts. Tells others to get out more. Calls himself 'rational poster', but is actually extremely irrational.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Actually I feel bad for your kind, you're so permanently upset with your position in life you can't help but cope by fabricating fairy tales to make yourself better about your shit lives.

Nothing is your fault, everything is some grand conspiracy by your political opponents when in reality you're just really fucking dumb.

You've never proven a point in your life. You're a sad loser and no one will ever take you seriously. Get out more loser.

Actually I feel bad for your kind, you're so permanently upset with your position in life you can't help but cope by fabricating fairy tales to make yourself better about your shit lives.

Nothing is your fault, everything is some grand conspiracy by your political opponents when in reality you're just really fucking dumb.

holy shit, we found rational poster

don't have a youtube link so posting twitter instead.

another great summary of the problem by lindsay! nothing really new, but he gets better and better at explaining it and even after 3 years i'm still absorbing things with every talk.

starts at 18m:

oof.....10 minutes in james talks about the west taking a dive and just giving into china as way to avoid the impending war with them.

when you have an establishmed power like the US and an upcoming competitor who's growing strong, one day when they're strong enough they're going to make a move for power and it will be war. james says they west is weakening themselves enough (while the policy makers get rich) so they can avoid conflict. biden's policies, all the "de-growth" initiatives, ESG...it's handing all to china.

terrifying.

Lindsay has done some good work showing the problems with the extremes of liberalism but dude is ultimately a hypocrite. He pushes egalitarianism which is where all the feminism and homo degeneracy comes from.

Back