One armed man vs CM Punk

Closet Lurker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So what's the deal here? No problem discriminating against a guy with a missing limb that is actually serious. Although he's willing to put some bum in there that has never actually trained (but pays other bums in a fake camp to say he trained) or been in an actual fight on two main ppv UFC cards. Oh yeah Dana, we believe you forsure you fucking mutt.

How about this. One armed man vs CM Punk. I bet the guy with one arm wins.

Then he wants to cut and call the guy that completely toyed and clowned the fake wrestler hahahaha. Fuck is wrong with this idiot? I've watched since UFC 1 when you had to get an adult to rent it from a movie rental store.

Are you scared that CM Punk can't even beat a man with one arm? If you are why was he on two main cards?

Dana stfu you pathetic weasel.

the guy with one arm (Nick Newell) will be on contender series and he's actually a legit fighter, 14-1 and his only loss was to Justin Gaethje.

So what's the deal here? No problem discriminating against a guy with a missing limb that is actually serious. Although he's willing to put some bum in there that has never actually trained (but pays other bums in a fake camp to say he trained) or been in an actual fight on two main ppv UFC cards. Oh yeah Dana, we believe you forsure you fucking mutt.

How about this. One armed man vs CM Punk. I bet the guy with one arm wins.

Then he wants to cut and call the guy that completely toyed and clowned the fake wrestler hahahaha. Fuck is wrong with this idiot? I've watched since UFC 1 when you had to get an adult to rent it from a movie rental store.

Are you scared that CM Punk can't even beat a man with one arm? If you are why was he on two main cards?

Dana stfu you pathetic weasel.

He has a name you fucking moron.

Lol, honestly, I think it's a great idea to just throw a bunch of weird opponents at him to see who can beat cm Punk.

Onearmed guy, blind guy, midget etc

No problem throwing Overeem a guy that is going to rattle his brain guaranteed. Look how scared he was in that fight, could tell he just fought for the paycheck.

You are being a piece of shit lately.

Not exactly one arm, but I bet Nick Newell will kick the shit out of CM.

Reminds me about the time Shane Carwin fought Jason Ellis with his hand tied behind his back.

Nick Newell would toast dem buns

MIKE by some black lodge shit

KzEC.gif

He has a name you fucking moron.

I know he has a name. What's your point snowflake? Point is Dana is acting scared cause he has one arm because it's a visual thing. Unfortunately has no problem making money off a name with no skill.

I bet op is the kinda guy that shouts at his tv thinking the people on it can hear him. Very strange fella

I know he has a name. What's your point snowflake? Point is Dana is acting scared cause he has one arm because it's a visual thing. Unfortunately has no problem making money off a name with no skill.
Op also sounds like a white guy in his fifties.

CM punk would get beat up by 14 year olds that can somewhat fight

If he happens to lose it's easier to say "wow I can't believe they put a man in there that only had one arm vs another that had two in a cage fight." Even though willing to it with some poser that would get smashed by the guy with one limb.

Also did it twice hahaha. Guy is a clown and a lying piece of shit. Doubt we need video evidence for that.

Just retire Dana. Quit acting like a fake mobster and trying to control fighters lives and futures.

Back