One armed man vs CM Punk

I totally agree with TS.

Dana is so hilarious as he literally contradicts himself in the space of one sentence.

Punk was okay, but one armed fighter with wins over serious competition isn't? Dude gave a decent fight to Justin Gaethje for fuck sake.

Lol, honestly, I think it's a great idea to just throw a bunch of weird opponents at him to see who can beat cm Punk.

Onearmed guy, blind guy, midget etc
FtM transgender, downs, etc.

This guy is so mad even though deep down knows I'm 100% correct.
FtM transgender, downs, etc.

I wouldn't call Phil Brooks either as that would be disrespectful to those you had pointed out. He's just a clown that did fake wrestling then did fake training. Also got people to lose money on him when he actually had zero chance of winning. Pretended he wanted to fight but just scammed everyone.

Dana knew and still knows but tries to deflect it.

Connie throws dolly through bus window full of UFC fighters (including co-main and main event fighters). Actually injures fighters and fucks up a massive card.

Discipline = Fighting Khabib for a belt after acting like a tool for a couple of years. (Loved how Dana introduced him like some kind of pussy fanboy in the boxing thing with the worst Buffer impersonation ever).

If he didn't have leg then CM Punk would win but he can move and straight punch kick CM Punk easy

So what's the deal here? No problem discriminating against a guy with a missing limb that is actually serious. Although he's willing to put some bum in there that has never actually trained (but pays other bums in a fake camp to say he trained) or been in an actual fight on two main ppv UFC cards. Oh yeah Dana, we believe you forsure you fucking mutt.

How about this. One armed man vs CM Punk. I bet the guy with one arm wins.

Then he wants to cut and call the guy that completely toyed and clowned the fake wrestler hahahaha. Fuck is wrong with this idiot? I've watched since UFC 1 when you had to get an adult to rent it from a movie rental store.

Are you scared that CM Punk can't even beat a man with one arm? If you are why was he on two main cards?

Dana stfu you pathetic weasel.

Calm down angry neck beard.

If he didn't have leg then CM Punk would win but he can move and straight punch kick CM Punk easy

True. Do you think he could beat frankienyc though? Or whatever that donkeys name is hahahahahah

So what's the deal here? No problem discriminating against a guy with a missing limb that is actually serious. Although he's willing to put some bum in there that has never actually trained (but pays other bums in a fake camp to say he trained) or been in an actual fight on two main ppv UFC cards. Oh yeah Dana, we believe you forsure you fucking mutt.

How about this. One armed man vs CM Punk. I bet the guy with one arm wins.

Then he wants to cut and call the guy that completely toyed and clowned the fake wrestler hahahaha. Fuck is wrong with this idiot? I've watched since UFC 1 when you had to get an adult to rent it from a movie rental store.

Are you scared that CM Punk can't even beat a man with one arm? If you are why was he on two main cards?

Dana stfu you pathetic weasel.
You actually have to be a monster to beat this "one armed man".
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Nick-Newell-59502

He'd smoke half the UFC LW roster... with one arm.

fighting newell is a complete lose lose situation for anybody in the ufc if he makes it there .how do u get motivated for dat fight?if u win u beat one arm guy ,zero credit,n u are an ashole for beating guy like dat.if u lose u will never stop hearing about it till u die.this is very tricky issue

Shergoatprotege Aaron Pico got beat by one hand.

Lrffv95.gif

Pico was ko'ed?

fighting newell is a complete lose lose situation for anybody in the ufc if he makes it there .how do u get motivated for dat fight?if u win u beat one arm guy ,zero credit,n u are an ashole for beating guy like dat.if u lose u will never stop hearing about it till u die.this is very tricky issue

How are you an asshole for beating a pro fighter?? This country is full of sensitive people smh

Back