One armed man vs CM Punk

the guy with one arm (Nick Newell) will be on contender series and he's actually a legit fighter, 14-1 and his only loss was to Justin Gaethje.
This is true but not to be a dick but Gaethje is the only fighter of note he has fought. Still you can only beat who’s put in front of you

I totally agree with TS.

Dana is so hilarious as he literally contradicts himself in the space of one sentence.

Punk was okay, but one armed fighter with wins over serious competition isn't? Dude gave a decent fight to Justin Gaethje for fuck sake.

Money fool

You actually have to be a monster to beat this "one armed man".
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Nick-Newell-59502

He'd smoke half the UFC LW roster... with one arm.

Hope he gets Mcdouche
You actually have to be a monster to beat this "one armed man".
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Nick-Newell-59502

He'd smoke half the UFC LW roster... with one arm.

I'm
What?? You're clearly mad. That's why I said calm down. How can you let something like that upset you?

Cause Uncle Dana is mad and so is the remaining CM Brooks believers. We all mad :(

What?? You're clearly mad. That's why I said calm down. How can you let something like that upset you?

I wasn't even replying to you. Just standard sger

Let what upset me? You seem upset.

Just calling a lobster a lobster. I'm sure you would be upset if a fake janitor came in with virtual garbage bags and took over your area as well man. Just calm down please.

the guy with one arm (Nick Newell) will be on contender series and he's actually a legit fighter, 14-1 and his only loss was to Justin Gaethje.
That dude would literally murder CM Punk with an arm or not.

Hahahaha money? Think this helps the overall profit? Is that what you told your dad after he caught your mom blowing a few dudes? Money fool? Shut up you incel pleb lol

Ok, I get what's going on now. You're retarded. I guess that's the result of brothers and sisters fucking each other. You should try to break the family tradition of fucking someone who came from the same ball sack as you.

That dude would literally murder CM Punk with an arm or not.

What about a stub though. I'm not a fan of sodimization but it is what it is. Hopefully aspixiation is the outcome, via Stubbed throat.

Newell is awesome. Dana is just a joke at this point unfortunately cause he always chooses money over talent then chirps like you should follow his fake morals. Joke that he won't give a chance because he thinks it might hinder a bit of money.

Just calling a lobster a lobster. I'm sure you would be upset if a fake janitor came in with virtual garbage bags and took over your area as well man. Just calm down please.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_IMG_0177.jpg

you responded to same quote. Twice. In one post. Lol.

How are you an asshole for beating a pro fighter?? This country is full of sensitive people smh

not sensitive just being real.u dont get any credit at all beatin him.wat makes it worse he is tough solid fighter even with dat one good arm.

not sensitive just being real.u dont get any credit at all beatin him.wat makes it worse he is tough solid fighter even with dat one good arm.

That just seems very contradictory.

Yeah, Nick Newell would commit the first execution in the octagon if he fought CM Punk.

Back