ONE Championship™: Kings Of Courage announced with 11 fights so far, plus Masakazu Imanari's return

Yep, you were right as the full card was announced. Hopefully One keeps it up this year.

Bumping this because the main show's starting in an hour or so. Anyone know why Bigdash was pulled from the card? I saw the news on a non-English site but the pic attached looked like staph?

Only other change, I think, from eseseses' post is that Gafurov is matched up against Aoki in a grappling match.
I found that Bigdash around 4 days ago posted that he has staph in his knee with deep abscess.

I found that Bigdash around 4 days ago posted that he has staph in his knee with deep abscess.

Cheers. After posting I did a quick search and saw he posted a video of getting his knee cleaned out. I was looking forward to his fight tonight.

Trying to watch, but this pacing is worse than UFC's.

Did you start at the prelims? Probably because they only had two and they both finished in the first round then they needed to wait for the main card to start. I only started watching at the main card but saw that the prelims both ended in the first round. From here on it should follow the same routine of fight, short commercial, rinse repeat ad they'll probably get all 6 fights and the grappling match in the 3 hour (or less) timeslot.

Turned the stream on approx. 9am EST (9pm Jakarta time), when the main card was supposed to start. first prelim fight was starting. Then I left the stream, came back in, and it was promo after promo. Left again, came back in, now it's the Chinese wrestler versus the Filipino. This streaming system is terrible.

Yeah, that stream was messed up then because the show started here on tv right at 9 pm Jakarta time and the second fight has finished. Imanari walkouts starting right away.

I want that Imanari shirt that his cornermen are wearing.

Yeah, that stream was messed up then because the show started here on tv right at 9 pm Jakarta time and the second fight has finished. Imanari walkouts starting right away.

I want that Imanari shirt that his cornermen are wearing.
I guess I'll just wait until I know the event is done and try to watch it. Pretty disappointing when something says "live stream" and it's broadcasting something that already happened.

Back