ONE Championship, betting thread, One FC

I didn't realise the Akiyama fight started off rd 1 as a boxing match. Stupid of me not to check.

+1,800 = I hedged off Yuya a bit on Bet Online at pick em.

Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 8.51.25 am.png

nothing remotely exciting on this card.
would be absolutely insane for RDR to pull this off after the beatdown he took in the first fight.

Pacio is playable at +275. The first fight was very competitive the first couple of rounds. dog or pass.

tang kai might be one of the best fighters in the world outside the UFC, and certainly one of the most composed strikers in all of MMA. But the first fight was competitive, and le has fight ending power. dog or pass.

bhullar gave malykhin his most competitive fight in ONE. Amir has completely underperformed in ONE. i made a square play on amir at -220

Miado at +odds strikes me as the right play. Yamakita is a very skilled grappler, but Miado has some of the best power in the division. Every second this is on the feet is advantage Miado. If you haven't seen it, Miado vs Williams was a FOTY candidate:

nothing remotely exciting on this card.
would be absolutely insane for RDR to pull this off after the beatdown he took in the first fight.

Pacio is playable at +275. The first fight was very competitive the first couple of rounds. dog or pass.

tang kai might be one of the best fighters in the world outside the UFC, and certainly one of the most composed strikers in all of MMA. But the first fight was competitive, and le has fight ending power. dog or pass.

bhullar gave malykhin his most competitive fight in ONE. Amir has completely underperformed in ONE. i made a square play on amir at -220

Miado at +odds strikes me as the right play. Yamakita is a very skilled grappler, but Miado has some of the best power in the division. Every second this is on the feet is advantage Miado. If you haven't seen it, Miado vs Williams was a FOTY candidate:

I bet Bullar and cashed out because I have livebetting. Easy dog or pass.

Locked in Miado too 2.60

big action on bhullar. close to even now. i'm a proven square confirmed.
It was Lucrative. Dont see any value past 3.00, he always hits the worst line.

He will be losing early and could be a fish off his back. We will see

Miado 468 to win 750
Tahn Le 277 to win 708

Looking to live bet Bhullar

Yamakita a very game grappler. got the finish without too much trouble.

wannabe pro wrestler arjan bhullar disqualified for inactivity. haven't seen that in a long time

Pacio +275 cashes on a DQ. what a stupid rule. i thought you were allowed to slam someone on their head of they're going for a submission?

Back