Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Also in this forum, the mods are not active and there are always trolls
Not really true anymore. I've got multiple trolls banned and I'm sure you've noticed that Richard troll got spanked outta this subforum just recently...

Not really true anymore. I've got multiple trolls banned and I'm sure you've noticed that Richard troll got spanked outta this subforum just recently...
Ah yeah, that is true. I just have not been as active recently.

Few more clips:

Nong-O vs Pinca:

Petrosyan vs Nattawut:

don't think that was outclassing as well. Nong-O was more composed while landing the higher % shots and Pinca trying to push the action. Not like Nong-O was actually doing alot outside the very clean sweeps.

He's been retired for years and is fighting two weight classes up. Have some context, man.

He's been retired for years and is fighting two weight classes up. Have some context, man.

I'm well aware that Nong-O is retired since 3 years and Pinca was quite a lot bigger but I wasn't aware that those two things effect scoring in ONE FC. thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited:
Petro looks kinda stiff. I wanted to see the Yodwicha fight. Since Petro pulled out because of an "injury" wouldn't they reschedule the fight instead of the fight now being against Chingiz? Not complaining tho. That's another great match up but I thought it was strange that he pulled out of that fight and is no longer fighting him.

If Bellator had actual running divisions and they weren't just one off events then guess sure they could reschedule. They don't though really and Allazov is a more relevant name locally and can be sold as a K-1 champ etc.

Also probably no need with the quotes around "injury". Doubt Petrosyan is pulling out of an Oktagon Italy event just for fun.

Last edited:
Also probably no need with the quotes around "injury". Doubt Petrosyan is pulling out of an Oktagon Italy event just for fun.
You sure that the Kickboxing GOAT isn't just faking it?

Petro looks kinda stiff. I wanted to see the Yodwicha fight. Since Petro pulled out because of an "injury" wouldn't they reschedule the fight instead of the fight now being against Chingiz? Not complaining tho. That's another great match up but I thought it was strange that he pulled out of that fight and is no longer fighting him.

I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or not hahaha. So I'm just going with being sarcastic on the injury part:p

I'm well aware that Nong-O is retired since 3 years and Pinca was quite a lot bigger but I wasn't aware that those two things effect scoring in ONE FC. thanks for pointing that out.

?

I was replying to a post I perceived (I could be wrong) as downplaying what Nong-O did. Without the sweeps he still wins the fight based on his kicking and stifling the pressure and clinch of Pinca. Several times in there I was very impressed with his balance, especially as it appeared Pinca was quite determined.

?

I was replying to a post I perceived (I could be wrong) as downplaying what Nong-O did.

not at all. Nong-O was one of my favorites and he clearly won the fight, by showing great poise and control against a bigger opponent. But domination or stopworthy in the stadiums? no.

not fun as i thought. i mean matchup was great. but im kinda miss ohway ! atmosphere.

If you were using stadium gambling scoring than nong-0 would have been ahead by close to or more total points than pinca scored. Those sweeps and the cleaning landing counters from nong-o would have him up somewhere around 2 to 1 on the clickers some gamblers use for keeping score

Last edited:
Promoters almost always exaggerate any Thai fighter in their promotion as "Da best eva" even though they might
be a total no-name like Jo in Lion Fight promotion. So we just have some fun.

Also in this forum, the mods are not active and there are always trolls, spewing nonsense UFC forum, schills sucking up to their bosses, nationalistic arseholes, fake fighters, etc. So posters in this subforum have to take care of them by themselves and just response the way you see it.

There are many posters with great knowledge (probably the best when it comes to muay thai and kickboxing in the whole internet, which just shows the sad state these sports are in) and everyone has their own agenda. Stay for a month and you will know who is who.
Well this explains everything. lol...I was so confused as to why people thought smoking Jo would win lmao

it would've been nice but Bellator was screwing with him like they did to Eddie Alvarez.
but he left Bellator and went to Legacy after (LFA now), there were some other issues like a injury IIRC

Back