One Championship HEROES OF HONOR LiveStream Or PPV buy

Kale

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can watch the fights on tonight/today cant find a stream or ppv anywhere

This event has been so good. ONE turned it up with the Super Series.

Apparently there's another MMA fight after this Petro fight, so it's not the main event.

Apparently there's another MMA fight after this Petro fight, so it's not the main event.

Mullet domination, as someone rocking a mullet, more in the style of Mike Pyle.. regardless that was great. That link you sent me made me catch the Petro fight than YT came back for main..Thanks! This Super Series is awesome, gread card from ONE

The finish in the main event was fucking awesome.

Great event overall. The mix of rule sets and the ring really work well.

I don't know if anyone cares now but I just saw this event and I've never seen a bigger robbery than of Adrian Pang. Wow... Is the promotion really that corrupt? Horrible...

I don't know if anyone cares now but I just saw this event and I've never seen a bigger robbery than of Adrian Pang. Wow... Is the promotion really that corrupt? Horrible...
If that was the biggest robbery you've seen in ONE then you probably dont watch ONE all that much.

If that was the biggest robbery you've seen in ONE then you probably dont watch ONE all that much.
No not that much. So that's what fighters have to put up with? Without complaining and still competing? Facinating

Back