Media ONE Championship holds farcical "Global Martial Arts Awards

Not much different then the mma awards lol totally bias .

My favourite part was that the one award you could maaaaaaybe give One was the KO of the year, given the brutality and placement on the card, but that was somehow awarded to Ortega-Edgar. Good times!

Saw this too.

The event was organised by one championship so.... I didn't expect anyone else to get a look in, to be honest.

Were any non-ONE fighters there to collect their awards?

I think the better question would be if they even bothered making trophies for the non-One winners.

They gave a breakout fighter award to Stamp Fairtex for winning a single fight where she broke the rules so many times the ref just stopped pretending to notice.

Not so much respect and honor there are One championship always want to promote! Chatri and go and f#ck himself

Thank you world mma awards to work non Bias on this.

Angela Lee made it into the Guinness Book of Records.........for most ONE Championship title defences (female)
<DCWhoa>

<mma3>

So how much did ONE pay to get that record into there?

You know guys... seeing through the veil like I am-- finding out the Global MMA awards sponsored by ONE Championship are awarded to a bunch of ONE Championship fighters... I'm starting to think-- call it a hunch... but I'm starting to think the Oscars are rigged, too.

They gave a breakout fighter award to Stamp Fairtex for winning a single fight where she broke the rules so many times the ref just stopped pretending to notice.

To be fair, the fight was in Thailand and that kind of stuff is par for the course in Muay Thai and kickboxing there. "He kicked me in the balls!"
Thai ref: "I didn't see it."
*Thai gets kicked in balls*
Thai ref: "TIME OUT! Point deduction!"
I don't think the investors who brokered the expansion into kickboxing are willing to change that aspect of it yet.

If they didn't have ring girl of the year, I would have respected them more than the World MMA awards.

But fuck, they just had to include it.

If they didn't have ring girl of the year, I would have respected them more than the World MMA awards.

But fuck, they just had to include it.
What's the problem with that actually?

The girl who won is Lee Jin A, whos great if you like the plastic look, but not my favourite.

Ring girls in ONE are generally the best so it may be the only legit award of the lot!
XD

Although Olivier coste is actually a really good ref too

You know guys... seeing through the veil like I am-- finding out the Global MMA awards sponsored by ONE Championship are awarded to a bunch of ONE Championship fighters... I'm starting to think-- call it a hunch... but I'm starting to think the Oscars are rigged, too.

To be fair, the fight was in Thailand and that kind of stuff is par for the course in Muay Thai and kickboxing there. "He kicked me in the balls!"
Thai ref: "I didn't see it."
*Thai gets kicked in balls*
Thai ref: "TIME OUT! Point deduction!"

This is nonsense and akin to the "the white guy can only win by KO" lie.

What's the problem with that actually?

The girl who won is Lee Jin A, whos great if you like the plastic look, but not my favourite.

Ring girls in ONE are generally the best so it may be the only legit award of the lot!
XD

Although Olivier coste is actually a really good ref too
It's the one award I didn't have a problem with. ONE's ring girls- all Korean- are the hottest around. There's at least 10 of them, with several rotating events, always 7 per event, with some regulars. Out of the three nominated for ONE, Jina was the shoe-in. the most popular ONE girl by far.

Now, if they wanted to go for a less plastic look, I'd have gone for Kim Jina

or the natural bodied Mizili

well your first mistake is caring about ring girls in the first place.

lol fuckin one fc holding fake martial art awards hiring fake paparazzi and paying to get in the records book LMAO

Back