One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

We're back my friends!
Episode 40 is now live.
SUPER CONTRA (ARCADE)
NO DEATH FULL CLEAR

Saturday Bonus Video time as we take on Taito Champion Wrestler with Miracle Rastan!

Big old video this week as Episode 41 goes live!
Captain America and the Avengers - One Credit Clear!

Another bit of bonus content as I take Jimmy Carbon through Champion Wrestler on one credit, and try not to murder someone in a hotel.

Another bit of bonus content as I take Jimmy Carbon through Champion Wrestler on one credit, and try not to murder someone in a hotel.

Was this the game that had that one huge button, but that one button had a lot of attacks?

Was this the game that had that one huge button, but that one button had a lot of attacks?

hqdefault.jpg

That's "The Main Event" by Konami my friend.

Big old episode this week!
Episode 42 - F-Zero - SNES - All Tracks Full Clear!

Big old episode this week!
Episode 42 - F-Zero - SNES - All Tracks Full Clear!

I'm currently watching your F Zero clear on white land 2 after 3 times I probably would have broken the controller. you're resolve and temper are better than mine.

The video is much more fun since you had to face some adversity. Normally on your clears you know where to move so it makes it easier. Here those damn Bots mess everything up so much.

The video is much more fun since you had to face some adversity. Normally on your clears you know where to move so it makes it easier. Here those damn Bots mess everything up so much.

Yeah I nearly came unstuck multiple times but it's a little more honest in that respect. It also make the whole reaction of getting that perfect take that makes it real somehow. I struggled to not lose it a bit with White Land though hahah. It's the way the crashes were on the last lap! Thanks for checking out the video, glad you enjoyed it!

any plans on doing the OG elite anytime soon Englishman

any plans on doing the OG elite anytime soon Englishman

It's certainly one I've looked at but it all depends on emulation and logistics really. All the clears I've seen use fast forwarding to speed up all the really tedious bits. Is there a particular version that you have in mind my friend, as I know it came out on a boatload of home computers/systems.

It's certainly one I've looked at but it all depends on emulation and logistics really. All the clears I've seen use fast forwarding to speed up all the really tedious bits. Is there a particular version that you have in mind my friend, as I know it came out on a boatload of home computers/systems.

the one for NES. i mean thats the single most British game ever an one of the most important, an i believe consoles first true space sim?

the one for NES. i mean thats the single most British game ever an one of the most important, an i believe consoles first true space sim?

It's phenomenally British you're right.
It's only missing a part where you invade a country that doesn't have gunpowder yet.
It is the first game of that nature that appeared on a home console.
I'll see what NES Longplay options are looking like. I've got the emulation potential to run that, just need to look at logistics.

George Foreman KO Boxing on the Sega Master System!
One Credit Clear!
A bit of Saturday bonus content for you good people.

It's phenomenally British you're right.
It's only missing a part where you invade a country that doesn't have gunpowder yet.
It is the first game of that nature that appeared on a home console.
I'll see what NES Longplay options are looking like. I've got the emulation potential to run that, just need to look at logistics.

im trying to find it for my nintendo. Damn rare game

Episode 43 of One Credit Classics is live!
Sensible Soccer - SNES - World Cup USA 94 Clear!

Heavyweight Champ - Sega Master System - One Credit Clear

Back