One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

Love these classics bro, keep up the good work, long road ahead, you got this.

You've been here from the start my friend! I ain't about to stop any time soon. You keep watching them, I'll keep making them!

Part 19 & 20 of our Shining Force Multipart Longplay are live!

The finale will be out on Saturday and the last episode of One Credit Classics this season is out on Wednesday!

Also I've joined the Amazon Affiliate Scheme to get a bit of cash together to put towards merchandise et

Tinyurl.com/onecreditamazon

If you shop at Amazon, use that link. It won't change your Amazon Experience, won't cost you a penny more but I'll get a kickback every time you shop!

Thank you my friends!

Episode 59, the grand finale of Season 3 is now live!

Snow Brothers
Arcade
One Credit Clear

Thanks to everyone for checking out the videos.

We're 5 subs short of 600 which is an amazing accomplishment for a small corner of the internet like us.

You people are so cool. I can't say enough good stuff right now!

The finale of our Shining Force Multipart Longplay is up!
I'm out of videos till after Christmas.
I'll have a few competitions up till then.
I'm off to Belgium tomorrow to judge Cage Warriors so I'll check in when I get back!
Thanks everyone.
Speak soon!

Thanks to everyone for checking out the videos.

We're 5 subs short of 600 which is an amazing accomplishment for a small corner of the internet like us.

You people are so cool. I can't say enough good stuff right now!

Who made your opening music? Was that a friend or did you find it somewhere online?

So when you resume in the new year will you be starting off season 4?

Do you have a plan of what you’ll be playing? I still think you should do something like Faxanadu or Simon’s Quest.

So when you resume in the new year will you be starting off season 4?

Do you have a plan of what you’ll be playing? I still think you should do something like Faxanadu or Simon’s Quest.

I'm currently working on the Season opener for the 4th Season of One Credit Classics. It's ridiculously difficult so it'll need a bit of time. I'm getting there, I had 65 takes last night and came perilously close a few times!

I do want to do Simon's Quest as it happens, I've never seriously sat down and looked it properly.

I'm also going to do a lot of competition videos I think over Christmas. I'm getting some merchandise made at the moment once again.

https://www.mercht.com/c/1creditshirts

I got some shirts made and have a run of them for the next 10 days.
If you good people want to order one then follow that link.
I'm also working on a video for Christmas although I'm not sure quite about the logistics of it yet.

Season 4 details and some other bits and pieces on our latest video

I'm getting there, I had 65 takes last night and came perilously close a few times!
What do you do with all of these botched takes? You should post them; there must be hilarious meltdowns in there.

What do you do with all of these botched takes? You should post them; there must be hilarious meltdowns in there.

I'm going to start keeping some of them to be honest and maybe do an end of season highlight reel.
I had such a bullshit death last night on Gradius. Absolute bollocks. Lost my head a bit. The files are pretty big so I clear a lot of them out but I'm going to start keeping them.

Season 4 starts 17th January.
Here's the trailer!

Glad to see it's back. I thought there would be random things (Christmas episode) during the off season but it never popped up when I would go on to you tube.

Glad to see it's back. I thought there would be random things (Christmas episode) during the off season but it never popped up when I would go on to you tube.

Yeah I had it in my head I'd do quite a bit of stuff but I recorded quite a bit then my wife bought me Dark Souls 3 for Christmas and I ended up getting fairly indepth into that as it happens. I'm back in business now though! First week will be an achievement run!

Yeah I had it in my head I'd do quite a bit of stuff but I recorded quite a bit then my wife bought me Dark Souls 3 for Christmas and I ended up getting fairly indepth into that as it happens. I'm back in business now though! First week will be an achievement run!

Sounds like we have a Dark Souls 3 long play coming up! I'm just kidding. I've heard good things about Dark Souls just never played them.

I love the Soulsbourne games, been playing them since Demon’s Souls, but for whatever reason I still haven’t gone all in on DS3 yet despite buying it for myself for my birthday in May 2016.

Sounds like we have a Dark Souls 3 long play coming up! I'm just kidding. I've heard good things about Dark Souls just never played them.

It's weird because I get the fact that those games are hard for modern games but doing this channel and playing older games before that, I'm really thick skinned when it comes to difficult games.

Dark Souls 3 is tough don't get me wrong, but it's not Ghouls and Ghosts or R-Type tough.

Back