One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

I got 47 seconds into that vid and turned it off, you did so many things wrong on the first minute , there was nothing to grab you.

This one on dying light has 11m views, now i know he posted it before it was out and that helps a ton, but he talked a little before starting about the game, where yours has none. I still turned his off at about 1.17, if i had interest in the game I might have stayed longer, but anyway that’s one thing I noticed right off the bat.

Now look how different this one starts and is done, I found this searching doom when I heard a new doom was coming out and I watched every video he did on doom, he has energy and I just enjoyed watching him play.

You need something to capture your audience and a reason to keep watching.

Hope this helps you in some way, but on your current game plan you won’t grow!

And to the OP, sorry for the thread hijack but maybe this convo helps you too(and me I’m learning as I do this as well!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Thanks for taking time to help. OP doesnt care, this just bumps his thread ;)

I have come to realize the gaming market on youtube is really saturated with idiots like myself.

Im still going to do the gaming thing but I am also going to start a How To type channel that focuses on refinishing/fixing furniture for the everyday person and thrift store hauls. That is basically how I make my living and might as well impart to people how to do the weird shit I do every day.

Broken center wooden T track on your vintage dresser drawer? Nothing a Home Depot paint stick and some tacking nails cant fix.....

Thanks for taking time to help. OP doesnt care, this just bumps his thread ;)

I have come to realize the gaming market on youtube is really saturated with idiots like myself.

Im still going to do the gaming thing but I am also going to start a How To type channel that focuses on refinishing/fixing furniture for the everyday person and thrift store hauls. That is basically how I make my living and might as well impart to people how to do the weird shit I do every day.

Broken center wooden T track on your vintage dresser drawer? Nothing a Home Depot paint stick and some tacking nails cant fix.....
Gaming in YouTube used to be non existent, that’s how pewdiepie started, it’s become saturated since then.

For gaming you would need to be a niche in a niche or really work at it.

It can be done but the market is flooded.

The furniture fixing market has a lot too but most of them are poorly done, so that’s not a bad market.

Look into amazon affiliate program and make sure to get links for the products you use to purchase there, Elmer’s wood glues , stains etc.

A lot more money to be made with the affiliate links than the Adsense from what I’ve researched

Gaming in YouTube used to be non existent, that’s how pewdiepie started, it’s become saturated since then.

For gaming you would need to be a niche in a niche or really work at it.

It can be done but the market is flooded.

The furniture fixing market has a lot too but most of them are poorly done, so that’s not a bad market.

Look into amazon affiliate program and make sure to get links for the products you use to purchase there, Elmer’s wood glues , stains etc.

A lot more money to be made with the affiliate links than the Adsense from what I’ve researched

Yea I know I will probably never make a dime doing videos but its not like I have anything else to do.

The shit I do is not seen on the interwebs. I remember looking for ways to get white marks out of a vintage table and took me forever to find a good video. (use a damp rag and an iron, it got about 60% of it removed)

Part 4 of our Streets of Rage 2 series is live.
This week it's Axel.
Also regarding videos, if you're passionate about something and you enjoy doing it then that's half the battle. You might never make a living off it but if it's fun then everything you do get from it is a bonus. If you get a good number of subscribers maybe look at Patreon as well. I've got an account there and do Patreon only videos where the patrons pick which games I play.

We're back in business with Season 5!
It's a Ghouls N Ghosts Achievement Run as we take on Weapon Roulette on One Credit!
Enjoy!

Episode 76 is live!
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Megadrive/Genesis!
One Credit Clear!

Ep 77 makes perfect sense for this forum!
Best of the Best Championship Karate!

Episode 26 of One Credit Classics is now live.
This week it's Super Probotector on the SNES!
Enjoy!

This was my favourite snes game. The variety of guns, levels and bosses are fantastic. Me and my mate still play 2 player a few times a year and can and we always seem to get to the last boss but never complete it. It seemed a lot easier to complete back in the day.

It seemed a lot easier to complete back in the day.

This is literally what I think to myself every single time I sit down and record hahaha.
They all seemed easier back then didn't they! Super Probotector/Contra 3 is an awesome display of the Super Nintendo's processing power. I'm a huge fan of the whole series but this might well be my favourite.

This is literally what I think to myself every single time I sit down and record hahaha.
They all seemed easier back then didn't they! Super Probotector/Contra 3 is an awesome display of the Super Nintendo's processing power. I'm a huge fan of the whole series but this might well be my favourite.

Yeah its a great game, its always really fun to play. I really like all the bad guys and bosses, they must have take some inspiration from the Alien and Terminator films with them. I always lose too many lives on the 2nd to last level, that boss is a right fucker.

Back