One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

Yeah its a great game, its always really fun to play. I really like all the bad guys and bosses, they must have take some inspiration from the Alien and Terminator films with them. I always lose too many lives on the 2nd to last level, that boss is a right fucker.

The difficulty ramps up significantly on the last two levels doesn't it.
I only died on the last level when I did my One Credit Clear of Super Probotector but that was only on Normal Difficulty.
You'd need serious skills to get hard down in one credit!

This week's episode is up and it's Super Bomberman on the SNES!

The difficulty ramps up significantly on the last two levels doesn't it.
I only died on the last level when I did my One Credit Clear of Super Probotector but that was only on Normal Difficulty.
You'd need serious skills to get hard down in one credit!

I don't mind the last level too much, its those birds eye view levels that really fuck me up. We always waste so many lives on those ones, usually falling off the edges or down the holes. I think if me and my mate played it more regularly we'd complete it but seeing as we play it a few of times a year its hard to get used too.

Yeah its a great game, its always really fun to play. I really like all the bad guys and bosses, they must have take some inspiration from the Alien and Terminator films with them. I always lose too many lives on the 2nd to last level, that boss is a right fucker.

30rD.gif

Will you try SNES Donkey Kong Country with 1 life? :D

Episode 81 is live!
Monopoly on the Super Nintendo!
I had such fun doing this I swear! Made a nice change from pulling my hair out trying to get Turtles Arcade done in 1 credit!

Big old project that! I've seen it done but it would take a LONG time. It's do-able on one credit but you'd need to stockpile a load of lives!
I took it as he meant on one life, like all the way through without dying. Ever, not running out of lives and going to a save point type one life.

Edit: random but I got an achievement on Mass effect called survivor I think, I beat the game without ever dying.

Episode 81 is live!
Monopoly on the Super Nintendo!
I had such fun doing this I swear! Made a nice change from pulling my hair out trying to get Turtles Arcade done in 1 credit!

When are you doing Turtles? Is that going to be your next video?

When are you doing Turtles? Is that going to be your next video?

Here's the thing. I might delay it for a few weeks. I've got a fantastic video but I can't help but think I might be able to do it better. It will 100% happen this season.

Here's the thing. I might delay it for a few weeks. I've got a fantastic video but I can't help but think I might be able to do it better. It will 100% happen this season.

So is that on an arcade emulator or are you playing the NES port of it, known as Turtles II?

Ah mate that is awesome. Did you make that?

Lol, nah. I saw it a while ago.

You know, as much as I love Turtles II on NES I wish they had also ported the game to SNES a couple of years later since it had the power to do a much more faithful port of arcade games.

TMNT IV was the perfect Turtles game though. The gameplay was better than it's arcade counterpart.

Back